AP Tracker - pls post approvals here

Still waiting for AP approval - not sure why it is taking this long after we replied to the RFE on 16th.

Thanks

Received AP today from the lawyer - so they must have recevied yesterday (10/30). Though no status change or LUD on I-131 application - just received the approved AP.

Prior details:-
FP in Boston on 10/26/07.
Received FP notice in mail yesterday (10/12/07) for FP in Boston on 10/26/07.
Received EAD card on10/09/07
Service Center TSC
EB2 India PD - 12/2004
485/765/131 Receipt Date - 8/2/07; Notice Date 09/25/07

How long after LUD for approval?

I see that the approvals are from TSC or other centers. My received date is August 6th. I saw on CRIS that the AP had a LUD on October 30th. I am not sure how long before approval though. My case is at NSC.

Advance Parole Received

I received my wife's AP today at home.

RD: 18 Sept 2007(e-filed)
ND: 19 Sept 2007
Approved date: 25 Oct 2007
Received in Mail: 01 Nov 2007
TSC

waiting

I-131 RD: July 27, 2007
LUD: July 31st, 2007
NSC
3rd AP application.

NSC seems to be the slowest of the lot.. 3+ months and they can't process an AP application..

RFEs on Advance Parole - can you know from the USCIS site?

I understand RFEs are received at the lawyer's office? Is there a way of knowing from the status given on the USCIS website?

Hi,

I have LUD on my AP on CRIS site of Oct 18, 2007. I have not received any approval notice yet. How long it takes for approval after an LUD on AP application?

Also, does the AP letter goes directly to lawyer or it also goes to applicant?

Here are my details.
EB3 ROW
I-485, I-131, I-765 applied on June 29, 2007
Notice date of Aug 10, 2007
FP done on Sept 20, 2007
EAD approved on Oct 04, 2007
AP LUD on Oct 18, 2007

Thanks!

Applied EAD and AP on July 26th via E-Filing. EAD was approved and received the card. Still waiting for AP.

Hi,

I have LUD on my AP on CRIS site of Oct 18, 2007. I have not received any approval notice yet. How long it takes for approval after an LUD on AP application?

Also, does the AP letter goes directly to lawyer or it also goes to applicant?

Here are my details.
EB3 ROW
I-485, I-131, I-765 applied on June 29, 2007
Notice date of Aug 10, 2007
FP done on Sept 20, 2007
EAD approved on Oct 04, 2007
AP LUD on Oct 18, 2007

Thanks!

What is on your LUD say? I got an RFE on my AP and see the signature for detail. Still waiting on approval. My wife got hers and the approval document goes to the Attorney's office

Thanks

My AP was said to have approval notice sent on 24th October and have not got it in the mail yet. Is it usual for get it after approval notice date (2 weeks)? I am afraid it is lost in the mail and I have to re-apply and wait for another 3 months or so for approval.
Thank you in advance for any ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is on your LUD say? I got an RFE on my AP and see the signature for detail. Still waiting on approval. My wife got hers and the approval document goes to the Attorney's office

Thanks

Hi,

The LUD on Oct 18, 2007 said, case status: application received and pending.

I just got another LUD on it for 11/06/2007 and now it says Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

Does that mean that it is an approval?

Thanks!

Hi,

I just got another LUD on it for 11/06/2007 and now it says Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

Thanks!

Approval would be like "we have approved the application for USCIS travel document ........". This tells me that they need some document from you. Again I am not an expert on this but wait or call TSC for more information

Thanks

AP Status Email

Hi,

Thanks!

Hi,
I am in the same boat. I am not sure what they mean . I think for RFE, they will clearly mention that RFE. Let's hope for the best. Keep you posted.
Here is the message that I see online ..

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On November 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.