AP processing dates from nebraska service center

gulgul

Registered Users (C)
I filed my EAD and AP on 08/15/2007 at Nebraska service center. No update showing online since filing. Is there anyone who got there EAD and specially AP who filed their cases on AUG'07
Appreciate your reply
Thanks

re

Anyone whose AP get approved recently at NSC?
Now the processing dates for AP is 3Months, but my case is still showing pending with no update. I filed on 08/15/2007.

Filed on Aug.16.2007, No AP Yet

I have filed on Aug.16th.2007.
I have not received my AP yet. I received EAD back in October.
My lawyer says it should come within 90 days of filing. He is going to inquire.

I have filed on Aug.16th.2007.
I have not received my AP yet. I received EAD back in October.
My lawyer says it should come within 90 days of filing. He is going to inquire.

AD_NY02,

I see "Document mailed" status on my I131 (AP).
RD: 08/13.

So you should see approval in another week or so.

My Receipt date is August 16, 2007, I got my EAD in November and Advance Parole is still pending.

I'm really getting worried now, need to plan my travel.

Where did you file?

AD_NY02,

I see "Document mailed" status on my I131 (AP).
RD: 08/13.

So you should see approval in another week or so.

Hey Panjan04, may I ask which Center your stuff was sent to? Although as this is the NSC thread I might guess NSC, just want to make sure

Oh other question was there any LUD regarding your AP other than the current one?

Hey Panjan04, may I ask which Center your stuff was sent to? Although as this is the NSC thread I might guess NSC, just want to make sure

Oh other question was there any LUD regarding your AP other than the current one?

It is at NSC.
Last LUD is on 12/27, that is when I saw my AP case status for the first time. Before that I used to get "status retreival failed" error on AP. I guess 12/27 it was assigned to officer or they fixed the case status issue.

AP Approved - NSC Jan 11

Applied for AP and 485 08/11/2007. Got EAD for both long time ago.

FP notice completed, but no LUD.

Got AP mailed notice on Jan 11 2008. However, wife AP still showing pending.

Should I be worried for my wife?

i filed EAD and AP in 08/07. Got my EAD in Oct'07 but absolutely nothing on my AP. no LUD's/ no approvals...

any idea??

My Online status changed to "Document mailed to applicant". What does it mean?? approved or denied. Btw, it changed only for my wife's application, not mine...

Received original doc in hand

Today we received original document.
I noticed that the approved date is 12/26 not 01/10 that is when I saw the "document mailed" status.
12/26 is matching with last LUD. That means, though they approved the application, online status not changed for 2 weeks.

Please Shed Some Info

I have applied for my ead and ap at Vermont Service Center around November 9,2007.

I haven't recieved EAD or AP yet.

Any idea when can I expect the approval.

Thanks

My lawyer applied my AP, I am based in CA, why does my AP is with NSC? is this normal?

Also my ND for AP is : 11/16/07 when can I expect update on my AP?

My Receipt date is August 16, 2007, I got my EAD in November and Advance Parole is still pending.

I'm really getting worried now, need to plan my travel.

I've not received my AP yet, Receipt Date is August 16, 2007, got EAD long time ago. Is there anyone still waiting for AP for that long, please post your comments. I requested a service request 2 weeks ago though. BTW it's with Nebraska Service Center.

Aug 16th Filer

My wife sent in her AOS on the Aug and Notice date says Aug 16th and she's still waiting too.
Called USCIS yesterday, they say the standard time for AP is 6 mths. I thought it was 30 days initially. But with the volume they received and all the expedite requests you know that's going slow everything WAY down.