AP - Please, help!

Sunrise

Registered Users (C)
Here's the story:
Right now - status AOS, appr.time of getting a -green card- next year. The person has to go back for one month. However, the person was able to get his advance parole, but his laywer said, that he'll not be able to enter USA for the next 10 years.:mad:
What's the best thing to do?:confused:
To stay and wait for his green-card or give a shoot and take a trip???

Thanks a lot, guys!!!:)

Here's the story:
Right now - status AOS, appr.time of getting a -green card- next year. The person has to go back for one month. However, the person was able to get his advance parole, but his lawyer said, that he'll not be able to enter USA for the next 10 years.
--- It means he stayed in US illegally more than 6 months and I suspect his case is filed under 245(i) he should not leave the US till he gets GC. you have not posted his case details
What's the best thing to do?
-----Don’t leave US or be ready to stay out of US, he will not be allowed back to US even if he has AP
To stay and wait for his green card or give a shoot and take a trip???
----- Stay and wait for GC stamp in passport

Thanks a lot for your answer, Ginnu:)

--- It means he stayed in US illegally more than 6 months and I suspect his case is filed under 245(i) he should not leave the US till he gets GC. you have not posted his case details

Yes, as I know about 1 year. Before B-2, after all they filed all papers for his green card (thru --marriage with the US citizen).
How would you know, if his case is filed under 245(i)???

Don’t leave US or be ready to stay out of US, he will not be allowed back to US even if he has AP

But what's the point for INS to give AP, if they know, that you will not be able to come back ???

Thanks a lot for your help!

P.S. I know some people are travelling with AP & they are able to enter US. Is it possible in this case?:confused: : :confused: