AP outside the country ??

mani_007

Registered Users (C)
Please help me in understanding AP
Case:-
I have a valid AP till Dec 2007 ,now I will be leaving this summer .If my husband applied for my AP in Sept 2007 and it comes before Nov 2007 ,can he just send me the new AP and I could stay outside US till Nov 2008.
Question:-
Can I use the new AP in coming back before Nov 2008 and staying outside USA this whole year ?
Do I have to come back before the expiration of my old one,in order to use the new approved AP?

Last edited by a moderator:
The AP that you use to re-enter with has to have been valid at the time at which you left the country.

Please help me in understanding AP
Case:-
I have a valid AP till Dec 2007 ,now I will be leaving this summer .If my husband applied for my AP in Sept 2007 and it comes before Nov 2007 ,can he just send me the new AP and I could stay outside US till Nov 2008.

--------------------- you (not your Husband) need to apply AP while in US and AP need to be approved Before you go out, you need AP in hand if you want to use new AP. if dont get new AP or apply ne AP then you should be back before your AP expires December 2007
Question:-
Can I use the new AP in coming back before Nov 2008 and staying outside USA this whole year ?
---------------You can but you need your new AP to be applied by YOU before you go out and it needs to be in your hand before you go out

Do I have to come back before the expiration of my old one,in order to use the new approved AP?
-------