AP mail December 6th but have not received yet. what to do?

harvinder

Registered Users (C)
My wife's AP document was mailed on 6th December but she has not received the document yet even though today is 26th December.
Can you advise what shall she do next because we immediately need to travel outside country.

harvinder said:
My wife's AP document was mailed on 6th December but she has not received the document yet even though today is 26th December.
Can you advise what shall she do next because we immediately need to travel outside country.
if lawyer filed AP then AP goes to lawyer office.
if filed directly did you change address after AP filing??

Same here. My AP was with NSC and mailed out Dec 5. But I haven't received the document in mail yet. I checked with my lawyer before the holiday, and they have not received it either. They said it is 50/50 chance that it will be mailed to me.
My EAD was mailed out the same day, and it only took 4 days for me to receive my EAD card after that. It was mailed to my home address.

And I found the LUD date were all changed to 12/29 for my EAD and AP cases, while they were all already approved early Dec. Other than the LUD date, no other changes. The status is exactly the same as before. I don't know what this LUD changes can possibly mean.

harvinder said:

I got the AP. It looks like it was delivered to somebody else. They opened it and then we had to leave a notice at everybody's door. It might be because of holidays that people were out and when they came back they put the notice back in our mailbox.

harvinder said:
I got the AP. It looks like it was delivered to somebody else. They opened it and then we had to leave a notice at everybody's door. It might be because of holidays that people were out and when they came back they put the notice back in our mailbox.
Congratulations! You were lucky that your neighbour put it in your mailbox and did not just send it back...

I am still waiting for the EAD card...

Same problem here also

My case I-131 is approved on Dec 8th 2006. But i have not received any document from them. Last week i called national customer service center told them that i have not received. he gave a Case no to track he will send information to MSC to reissue the doc. Reason he mentioned mail unreachable.
he told me wait for 45 days more n see.
but my wife case is approved in Dec 7th n she received on Dec 14th...

Thanks