AP-Local office-urgent

gc_sankar

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

last week my AP approved , i'm going to india in next month ...
till now i did n't get my Ap approval papers
but my wife and son's AP got by mail , i called VSC, wait for 14 days , if not go to Local office stamp on the passport .....

so any one reply like this happend , stamping on passport , they went to india came back ..
please post anyone , like this any problem while coming ,ie port of entry ...

thnx in advance

gc_sankar said:
Hi ,

last week my AP approved , i'm going to india in next month ...
till now i did n't get my Ap approval papers
but my wife and son's AP got by mail ,

i called VSC, wait for 14 days , if not go to Local office stamp on the passport .....
-----------------if you talked on I-800 NSCS then the info they gave is wring, this the first time I am reading that one can get AP STAMP from local office only after I-485 approval one can get stamp in passport
so any one reply like this happend , stamping on passport , they went to india came back ..
please post anyone , like this any problem while coming ,ie port of entry ...

thnx in advance

hi ginnu ...thnx for quick reply...

but ..VSC rep saying again they won't issue the new AP copy .
they r saying take all approval emails , i 131 recipt copies etc to local office , there after showing all they are going to issue the AP new one ...

if not how can i get the AP copies ..its uegent to go to india .

thnx in advance

gc_sankar said:
hi ginnu ...thnx for quick reply...

but ..VSC rep saying again they won't issue the new AP copy .
they r saying take all approval emails , i 131 recipt copies etc to local office , there after showing all they are going to issue the AP new one ...
----------- you can try that

if not how can i get the AP copies ..its uegent to go to india .

thnx in advance

I was in a similar situation few months back--AP approved but document not in hand and trip to India planned.

Local USCIS officers didnt do anything to help!...

I am really surprised that your rep said so. I had to end up cancelling my trip and lose money . I later on reapplied the AP and got the documents in hand after 4 months! I spent lot of time researching on how to get EAD copies but couldnt find any way out! I fyou find something pleaes let me know..

Advance Parole approved but not received

Does anybody know how long it takes to get the AP document in hand after its approved? Based on the USCIS website and also calling the service center my AP was approved and mailed on November 8th 2006 but I have not received it yet (its 13 days and counting).

I have to go to India on December 3rd.

Is there a way I can ask USCIS to send a new copy of AP?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ashish

Same with me too. Status for me says "after approving mailed on Nov 9....". My AP was filed at NSC. How about yours? Previously after AP was approved its there in my mail box within 3 or 4 days.