AP documents lost

pacha_card

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

My lawyer sent my spouse's AP documents to my old address thorugh a courier service and the delivery person left the package at the door and now we couldn't find it. And we tried to inquire with the current occupant in that apartment with no luck.

Now I would like to know can we get another copy of it. How to approach USCIS on this. Please advise me on this.

Note: Recently I had withdrawn my lawyer's representation in my case so I can't go back to the lawyer for help.

Thanks in advance.

- VG

Last edited by a moderator:
pacha_card said:
Hello All,

My lawyer sent my spouse's AP documents to my old address thorugh a courier service and the delivery person left the package at the door and now we couldn't find it. And we tried to inquire with the current occupant in that apartment with no luck.

Now I would like to know can we get another copy of it. How to approach USCIS on this. Please advise me on this.

Note: Recently I had withdrawn my lawyer's representation in my case so I can't go back to the lawyer for help.
---------------- go to lawyer courier service may have returned to him or track with courier service or apply AP again
Thanks in advance.

- VG

Ginnu,

Lawyer gave me the tracking number. I did track with the courier service and they said they left the package at the door and when they went back to collect, it was not there. And we tried to contact the current occupant they said they don't know. We are assuming that current occupant might have throwed into dust bin.

To apply another AP, we have to provide the copy of current AP to USCIS, is that right, how do we explain USCIS about it.

- VG