AP Delays

arch73

Registered Users (C)
Hello folks,

I have been waiting for my AP for past 5 months now. I wanted to start a tracking thread here so everyone who is affected by this delay can share their filing information. This will help us track any activity on the delayed cases. Please make sure to share your country of citizenship info too as seems like that only certain nationalities are getting affected by this ridiculous delay.

I contacted the 800 number of NSC for status check in December. I recieved a reply back after a month that they are doing a security check on me, which can take unspecified amount of time.

My information is below

Filed for AP renewal: Sep 18th 2003.
Filed as: I485(Employment based) Pending.
Center: NSC
Country of citizenship: Pakistan.

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a notice from today that my AP application was received on Feb 7, 2004 and the case will take 480-510 days to get processed. Country of citizenship - India.

My company's paralegal told me that BCIS apparently has run out of paper to print these documents. My EAD had a 90 day processing time.

I think we need more feedback from people or have Rajivji help us with an answer if he knows.

Thanks.

AP Dates passed - Still Approval pending

i 140 Approved / i 485 Pending more for 16 months

I filed my Adavance parole Renewal on my Own. INS Received it on Aug 25 th 2003 (Texas Service Center).

I looked at the Dates for i-131(Adavance parole). It showes
Septembet 3rd 2003.

But My Online case status still shows

"Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on August 25, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete"

Country of Citizenship: India.

AP Approved & MailedOut

Hi,
Check the Status Yesterday. AP was approved &
HAs been mailied Out.

-sank