AP approved, but not received yet

joexinhu

Registered Users (C)
Online information indicates my AP approval notice was sent on Feb 14, 2007, but until today neither my lawyer nor I received anything yet. My wife's approval arrived on Feb 26. Hers was sent on the same day. Is mine lost in the mail?

anybody expierenced this before?

Thanks in advance for your info!

please help!

i have a travel plan in a month- but still not get AP documents after 15 days of date USCIS said they sent the mail. what options do i have to make the trip? what if my AP documents are not in mail?

do i need to re-apply? if so, my plan is screwed. please share your expierence! Thanks.

If you applied your AP through your attorney, then the AP usually will be sent to your attorney's office, so you should check with them.

joexinhu,
Did you change your address..It does happened to me.
My AP was approved,I waited for lond time and suddenly I got email update saying " your I 131 was returned from Post office...".In fact I updated by calling them well before.I again called them and updated.I am told it will be send to new address but no update on status yet.

Online information indicates my AP approval notice was sent on Feb 14, 2007, but until today neither my lawyer nor I received anything yet. My wife's approval arrived on Feb 26. Hers was sent on the same day. Is mine lost in the mail?

anybody expierenced this before?

Thanks in advance for your info!

Mostly, it is lost in the mail. I takes one week to be delivered.

thank you, guys. what's next?

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I believe my approval notice probably was lost in mail. So what's next? I called USCIS, some of them on the phone said they can place a service request to resend the approval notice, others told me I have to re-apply a new AP. what should i do?

Thank you for sharing your opinions. I believe my approval notice probably was lost in mail. So what's next? I called USCIS, some of them on the phone said they can place a service request to resend the approval notice, others told me I have to re-apply a new AP. what should i do?

My AP was lost in mail ( I think so) last year. I went to the local USCIS office at Oklahoma City and explained my position. They asked me to fill up the form, pay $170 and get 2 pictures from nearby walgreens. That was it. I got an AP from a the local USCIS office. It looks different from the one you get from the Service Center. I used this to travel outside the US in December and I had no problems at all.

Thereafter, I did make several TSC service requests and they said that I am supposed to refile along with the notice from USCIS that the AP doc is lost in mail. I didnt do anything since I had one from the local office.

Hope this helps