Anyonw waiting for 485 approval in Atlanta

Thanks for the update. That is good news, i thought they are stuck in June or July.Hopefully in next 4 to 6 months they will start processing 2002 cases. Mine is April 2002. They send FP at the last moment or 2 to three months before. The way INS works, I think nobody knows the answer. I applied for my third EAD in April, still waiting. We can't do anything other than waiting and hoping for the best.

waitingforAOS11 ,thank you very much for your update on your case!

So I don't need to check the mail everyday at lease for now. :)

Atlanta I-485 official dates moved to July 15,2001

Hello Friends,

Just saw BCIS updated there site, I-485 dates moved to July 15, 2001. I noticed everymonth they are moving one month. As our friend waiting for Aos mentioned, unofficially they are processing October cases. Anyone here apllied during Oct-Nov-Dec, 2001.

Cheers.....

ok guys, friday evening I got a letter from the Atlanta office for my FP. They have told me to get my fingerprinting done on the 10th Aug at 12:00 pm.
Will keep you all posted on further developments.

Congratulations!! One step closer to approval. I remeber your is March, 2002. Mine April, 2002. This is encouraging news. Thanks for the update, we really appreciate your prompt posting about your developments.

Thanks Dukhi. I am guessing, you should hear something as well in 15 -20 days or so. Since only a month difference and they have sent me a letter stating they are doing Oct., irrespective of what the website says, you should hear something....

Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for your posting. You gave many of us in the same boat a light of hope! Thank you and hope you everything goes well and fast!!!

Guys, I just got my interview letter for August 17th at 10:30 am...... I have my FP on 10th AUG. I will try to go monday and try to finish the FP earlier if possible.

LUCY, DUKHI and WAITING, have faith you should hear something soon. Dukhi, please keep us updated, you should hopefully hear something as well or trying writing to the ATlanta office. :)

That is great news. It is like miracle. We all wish you good luck for interview, we will hear good news very soon about your approval. The finger print notice and interview letter, one copy went to attorney also or just you got the notices. What documents they asked you to bring for interview. Sorry for asking these questions, just curious to know. I am really very happy after seeing your posting, i can see some light in the darkness.

Thanks Dukhi, they sent a two page checklist. The list is the same, proof of marriage and other docs. I am going to email my attorney as he never bothered and will not be bothered anyway.

They said the bring the medical and all originals. My medical was done in 2002 as Atlanta office had sent that to be done. I guess I will wait till the interview date and see, I am not sure they will need a new medical.

Anyway, I wish you also get your reply soon. Will keep you posted.

waitingAOS, You have another supprise for us!!! Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and also hope that we will get some news soon and share your happyness!!!

May I ask a question how long have you been married? I just want to see if this relate to the interview checklist. Do they interview every one who applied on the marrige base? Thank you very much!

No Lucy, for new filers it will not take that much time. They are trying to cut down the processing time. So who knows you are the lucky one, may be you will get it in a year or year and half.

"Waiting to" hopefully you will get the FP notice soon. We have lot of hopes after seeing "Waiting to AOS11" FP and interview schedule. Mine is after you, April 19th, 2002. I don't know who is punishing us, God or BCIS.