Anyone with I-140 approved EB3 category with Current PD and no FP

I was looking for the same forum. But couldn't find it. I was keeping track of it in "Texas Consolidated I140 tracker".

I don't see lot of action in I485 Forum. I guess once I started using the Texas I140 Forum, I didn't feel like leaving it either.

What does FP signify ?
My I-140 is not yet approved (RD June 2,2004). SO if I get the FP notice do I assume that they are working onmy 485 Case ? Shud I assume that my I-140 also being reviewed.

With the current scheme of things, one wud assume that they will not process 485s but work on I-140 since Concurrent processing is stopped. So getting an FP shud mean something in that context.

What da ya guys think ?

Also, congrats to all those whose I-140 is cleared...atleast now they cant just ask u to leave the country....life is more stable for you :)

thx friends....

You are right about the first part that if they are sending FPs then they are working on I485.

USCIS has never stopped working on concurrently filed applications. The only thing that they won't work concurrentley are for the categories with priority dates that are not current.