Anyone With April RD Left : New Thread on 02/20/2002

thanx everyone!

Fellows thanx a lot. Those were very helpful suggestions will work on it and let you all know what happens.

RD 04/03 still waiting

I spoke to IIO yesterday. INS don\'t have any information on
my fingerprints. I did FP on 11/23 at San Jose ASC. FBI has
sent the FP results to INS on same day. IIO asked me to send Fax inquiry. Anybody had similar exprerience ?

485gang, you need to try and get thru to another IIO. You need some info now.

Now that we are seeing regular July RD approvals, April folks need to follow-up their cases and not just wait. If your case is not yet assigned, there is something wrong(unless for some reason you did FP\'s just a couple weeks ago).

Spoke to IIO, Case Not Yet Assigned RD 04/30/01. IIO can give you only information which in the comp

Spoke to IIO, Case Not Yet Assigned RD 04/30/01. IIO can give you only information which in the computer. Thats it. She said she can\'t do anything about why this case is not yet assigned to an officer, but computer shows that its not yet assigned.

Finally she said \'INS adjudicate cases case by case and yours is in Queue\' Finger print received on \'Dec 29..\' Ha.

When I tell her that there are July-August cases are being approved. Her response again was \'Ready to adjudicate, but not assigned. Please understand sir we process case by case. There my be some August cases approved but its case by case and yours in queue\'.

So Guys what do you suggest?? Attorney won\'t send fac inquiry untill INS JIT shows that they are processing cases newer than April RD!!!

Very frustrating.... I never imagined any agency in USA couild work that strange way...

can an individual send fax message to CSC without going thru IIO ?

what is opinion of other april waiters ?

Reply to: nologic

Hi,

I have not yet get FP notice!!! What you mean INS JIT? Is it I-485 processing time?
I assume oyu already got FP done, right?

Thanks

Any suggestion for getting FP Notice?? Help!!!

I know some of our unlucky waiter must also have went through the FP Notice delay. Can you share the experience with me? What you have done in order to get at least FP notice?

Thanks a lot!

faq for help to call iio

Dee Rod "****faq - method to call iio at csc" 2/26/02 3:51pm

http://www.elirich.com/csc-inquiries.pdf

hi frank,
checkout the above webaddress,,and get the fingerprint fax inquiry sheet,fill it out and fax it .It has the fax# on it as well...see if that helps.Goodluck.

I did my FP on 11/16/01. JIT ( Just in Time) processing timings INS post every month.

You should talk to IIO and ask them to help in FP generation.

Camp on the phone.... its hard to get through.

man, you have to send inquiry to remind INS ....

I had not get my FP notice for more than 10 months since I filed I-485. Then, I sent FAX to the office of Division I at CSC about my case. In a week, they sent me FP notice to schedule my FP ....

Division I
Fax Line: 949/389-3055

we should form a group of long-time waiters to send CSC-INS letter/fax together to give them a remin

However, you have to talk to IIO first because IIO asked me to send inquiry/FX to officer of Div. I

AMV says case transferred to local Sanjose office for interview

485 filed 20th april 2001....FP done nov 2001......dunno why case transferred to the local office....my lawyer says that it will take anywhere from 6 months to a year for Sanjose INS to schedule an interview.....any input??? anybody???I had started the whole process in Dec. of "97......