Anyone With April RD Left : New Thread on 02/20/2002

Are You Considering Fax Inquirey?

I think your should have been approved by now. Its good to see June RD\'s are getting approved but it worried April Mailers a LOT :-(

INS work Strange ways....

hi can you pass me the IIO\'s number!

Hi I got my FP sone on the 10/13/01 but I don\'t even hear the AVM changed I would l;ike to talk to the IIO may be you can help since you just spoke to them pass me the number please. sis you have to wait a long time?? thank you.

I see 8 odd people replying to this thread.

Does this mean, remaining 21 - 8 = 13 handles are vanished in the thin air?

I guess, PCee has to ask this question giving their handle names and declare them inactive.
This will at least give us proper perspective of the things happening.

number

is 1-949-831-8427
it will be very busy but u have to keep redialling
if u have ur receipt number (wac-01-xxx-xxxxx) or u have to talk to iio giving her the a number from the fingerprinting notice

hope this helps

I spoke to the IIO

ND 04/11/01
FP 08/30/01 rescheduled for the 10/12/01

I called the CSC the IIO says they havenot rcvd the FP reports?? I called the FBI they say they have sent it...I am not sure what\'s going on & what to do? any suggestions.
thanx all

No Title

cleopatra,

Congratulations, can you please let us know what is your FPScheduledDate, FPDoneDate and FPScheduledLocation for tracking purpose?

Thanks
PCee

paras

they may have recd report from fbi and not received the other reports from cbi/agency check /local authorities

Or they may have the information in another system in csc which updates the main system and this has to be done and normally takes 2-3 weeks to update.

please call iio and confirm what is the matter

Paras. FP\'s were processed by the older ...

system for a lot(all?) April filers. Somehow some cases fell thru the cracks. You need to assiduously follow up with an IIO and have your lawyer fax inquiries if you talk to an IIO and they tell you they never received the FBI report. Usually when FBI report comes in, the clerical/file room staff print off a copy and add it to your physical file. Something may have gone wrong there.

Am I the only unlucky guy !!!!

I am still waiting for the approval, am I the only unlucky april RD on this board, please let me know
RD 04/16/01
ND 06/04/01
WAC-01-202-xxxxx
EAD approved on 07/18/01 but not rec\'d
AP received
FP done 10/09/01 scheduled on 10/30/01

You are one

unlucky waiter . Did you call the IIO ? You should have gotten your
approval by this time . Everyone knows the feeling .Hang in there .

To rsrgc

rsrgc,

My AVM says, on Dec 29 processing on your case has resumed......

Never talked to IIO, thought I do not need to try since It\'s almost impossible to get through.......

Looks like I have to call them now even If I have to take a day off to do it.

I am really frustrated.

did find out?

did you find out why they are delay certain I485 cases while approving July and even August cases ...........!!!!!!