Anyone still waiting like me? (March/03 I-140)

GCCOMETOME

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone still waiting for I-140's approval like me with receipt date of 03/17/2003? I heard people got approved left and right with receipt dates much later than mine! Am I really that unlucky these days?

Please share your info with me and hopefully you can make me feel a little bit better!

I am also awaiting my turn for I-140/485 approval from TSC since 02/14/03

I am also waiting for my turn since 02/14/03. TSC is not even updating the status after completing the FP on 06/24/04. According to FBI hotline, the results of FP has been returned to TSC on the same day. LUD remains at 02/19/03.
Are there more people in the same boat?
Processing date for I-140 approval crossed my ND on 03/04/04. Here I am waiting for my approval even after another 6 months. TSC has not been responding to the status enquiries from my attorney :mad:
When I got my fingerprinting done on 06/24/04, I thought "Hope was on the way". Looks like it was only a mirage :confused:

TSC EB3 I-140/485 Concurrent filing: RD:02/14/03 ND:02/18/04 AD:????
2 EADs
2 APs

Try Senators

Since your date has passed the published approval dates, you could try your senators. I saw some positive comments from members of this forum who contacted their senators.

Good Luck

I share the pain with you all...

Guys....mine is 3/14/03....FP 8/03. No luck....

Just losing hope and interest.....

:mad:

Thanks for reply (with mixed feelings)

I am happy to know I have your friends on the same boat with me and sad to know we are left so behind by TSC... :mad:

Our attorney also sent an inquiry but no news at all after 3 weeks! According to their website, they only processed I485 on 02/2002 but one of my co-worker got his and his family's I485 approved with ND of 06/2003 (Non-concurrent filing for my co-worker.). What's the order they are going by? Please tell me!

Awaiting to.
My lawyer has been sending request for information and still nothing.
Fingerprints are unfortunately out of date...

me toooooooooooo

I am also in the same boat. Our FP's expired last week.

my lawyer sent two enquiries. No response from TSC. I sent many Fax's to TSC about my FP expiration

ND 140/485 4/18/2003

2 EADs
2 APs
FP 6/12/2003

I am sure you guys know the general laundry list..
Talk to senator.
Send a fax to request to expedite the process.
Send the query thru your attorney.
Have you guys tried all this? It might help if you guys post your experiences and discuss your next steps in the forum. Wish you luck!

Try it, it works!

Contact senator, it works!
My case were approved 4 days after senator's office called TSC((Thursday to following Tuesday).
Before that attorney made 4-5 inquires, no result.
good luck!

Me too..

EB3
140/485 filed concurrently 3/14/2003
FP: May 2003..expired now.
No second FP yet.
No update on 140 and 485 till date.

Tried numerous enquiries through lawyer, senator..nothing is happening..
Guess ours are the bunch of unlucky cases which are handed off to some officer who is enjoying his vacation..maybe?

after senator's office accept your case, you need contact the person who got the assignment every 2-3 days until he/she contact TSC, otherwise they are busy with something else. For my case, it took over two weeks to get them call TSC.

2nd FP notice - does it mean anything?

Hey guys, after I posted my info yesterday, I received a 2nd FP notice forwarded by company attorney today (appointment is for early November). What does this mean? As I told you, company attorney sent an inquiry 3 weeks ago about my case. I am not sure if this is the result from that inquiry. By the way, my 1st FP was done in May 2003 which expired already.

Please tell me they are finally touching my case since April of 2003.

EB3
Concurrent I-140/I485
ND: 03/17/2003
Already using 2nd EAD

I would suggest try going for FP earlier than scheduled Nov date. Try your luck and see if they allow u. May be u can get approval earlier if u do ur 2nd FP early...

GCCOMETOME said:
Hey guys, after I posted my info yesterday, I received a 2nd FP notice forwarded by company attorney today (appointment is for early November). What does this mean? As I told you, company attorney sent an inquiry 3 weeks ago about my case. I am not sure if this is the result from that inquiry. By the way, my 1st FP was done in May 2003 which expired already.

Please tell me they are finally touching my case since April of 2003.

EB3
Concurrent I-140/I485
ND: 03/17/2003
Already using 2nd EAD

Can we go for FP earlier than the schedled date...??

Kailashr and others,

Did anyone have experience in getting FP done earlier than the scheduled date....???

My wife got her FP scheduled for mid october....

My I140 RD: 3/14/03, FP 8/03.
Looks like they kept my case on hold while waiting for my wifes FP .....( dont know...trying to think of all possible excuses)

--kcv1