anyone recvd EADs recently ?

My husband has been to local INS office in Charalotte and got his IEAD( Valid for 8 months). I am still waiting for my EAD.

Thanks

EAD Status

I applied my ead on June 14, My wife on June 10. I received mine on Sep 15 (approved on sep 9)..Still waiting for my wife's..

same here

ravidya same with me also, my EAD got approved in 3 months, no news about my wife's EAD. Finally last week they sent the ND for my wife after 3months wait even though both were filed same day. So I guess I will have to wait another 3 months to get her approval.

get interim for your wife if you want

you can get an interim EAD for your wife at your local INS office if it is past 90 days and she hasn't got her EAD......and also for your FP question ...... you can go to the place and show them your case, they might do your FPs before your appt. date......

goodluck!

Can we Pick up AP at SanAntonio service center

We planned to travel to India in November. Still didn't received AP until now. Can we able to pick up AP personally at SA service center.. If not any other way to speed up the process.. I mean in case of emergency what are the options to get AP.

Details:

RD: 07/15/2002
RD: 07/17/2002

Thanks !!

Ead approved delay in card

Yesterday I was checking case status website.
It says
"On October 09, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 90 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. "

Does any one has this experience before. How long it takes to get EAD after this message ? Bcoz, my current EAD expires on Nov 7th. I should get my EAD renewal card before that.

RD 06/28/02 (EAD)
AP approved on Sept 9th 20002.