anyone know how long will i need to wait for my GC??

johnsonyj

Registered Users (C)
anyone know how long will i need to wait for my GC??

checked this moring

my i485 and i130 was updated on 12/15/2007

both show that it was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.

what is this mean? whcih office was it transgerred to??

I could guess that it was transferred to the local district office. How long - nobody can guess.

we have the same timeline.
I filed in sept 06 and I recently cleared fbi BG check on 12/11...still waiting for the GC.

I did an Infopass 2 weeks ago and the IO told me the news...so I was pretty happy
The uscis website hasn't updated my status since october 06 though and still shows case pending...sigh..

downtown L.A office.

is your online info shows is the same as mine? was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.

IO told me to contact them if no news in 60 to 90 days but said that now the process would resume since I cleared the NC so it would go faster now..
Your files should be at the L.A. office

Schedule an infopass for yourself and go check it out, be ready to wait 3 hours though. Make an early appointment so you will be out for lunch :)

is your online info shows is the same as mine? was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office.

mine still shows it's at the NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER ( since October 2006, Case received and pending)
which is false since I verified that both when I had my interview and when the IO talked to me.