Anyone I-485 RD 09/01 and FP 06/18/04 done got approval ?

aahmed66

Registered Users (C)
Granted asylum
applied August 2001
Receipt LIN 01-270-xxxxx dated September 21 2001
FP: done 06/18/2004
Receipt result from FBI FP 06/23/2004 as noted in on line status check

Estimate time to get approved????????? :confused:
Pls reply if U in similar situation

aahmed66 said:
Granted asylum
applied August 2001
Receipt LIN 01-270-xxxxx dated September 21 2001
FP: done 06/18/2004
Receipt result from FBI FP 06/23/2004 as noted in on line status check

Estimate time to get approved????????? :confused:
Pls reply if U in similar situation

Patience my friend, my RD is early 2001 and expect approval on 2007. Patience, sit back and relax!!!! :eek:

I guess, we all get excited when we get the FPs first, start searching the internet for clues, find this wonderful forum and then....we get to know that CIS is sending these notices to everybody..... This must be some kind of a newly created checkpoint to make sure there are no "suspicious individuals" among the ones that have I-485 pending....

--------------------
RD 08/2001

this is what i found about the fingerprints
Fingerprint notices and I-485 backlog

The center put to practice a nine month delay in the fingerprinting to lessen the problem of fingerprints expiring prior to adjudication of the case last year, but the headquarters recently directed the center to print all adjustment applicants upon filing. Depending upon backlogs in the Application Support Centers, most of those cases will schedule for prints soon after filing, but the major numbers also face delays in scheduling. The center is working towards adjudicating I-485's within six months by the end of FY 06. Hence at some point by the next year, the center should adjudicate most I-485 before the prints expire. Also the center should have promised that prints will be captured and stored, allowing to get new print results without applicants being reprinted. There have been indications that this might be available by the end of this year.

I am in almost same timings . Got FP . Nothing after that !! Will keep posting . You do the same pls.