got an interview call after 11 months at Chicago

Chicago:

Priority Date: 9th Sept. 2002
Fingerprinting: 22nd Oct. 2002
Interview Date: 6th Aug. 2003
Any idea how to get ticket record?

Thanks,

Oath Letter Received

After waiting for more than 7 months, I received Oath Letter over the weekend. It is scheduled for July 25th, 2003. What a wait! The past 7 months are the longest ever in my life!

My timeline,

PD 5/30/02
FP 9/19/02
Interview 12/04/02
Oath 7/25/03

Good luck to everybody!

ashleyt

ashleyt, can you please post the place where you have applied your N-400(I mean the local Office)

OATH letter received today

Finally I received my oath letter today & the oath ceremony is on

July 10, 2003.

I am so grateful to my Congressman. Obviously , I will vote for him.

to Mariahoney

Maria, Congrats!!!!

i'm very happy for you to get letter since you passed thru very long stressful period.

I hope that my day will come soon as I'm also waiting for oath letter.

Goodluck

Hey Mariahoney,

Congratulations! I know you have been waiting for this date for a long time! Good luck to you and to everybody!!!!

Congtat!!!

Congratulation mariahoneyy, finally it's over. We all know how painstaking the whole process is. I just applied for my N-400 in 6/16/03. Hoping that everything will be completed in a year. Leaving everything on my luck. That's the only hope one can have when dealing with BCIS. Once again, congratulation all of you who have completed your business with BCIS, and good luck to all of you. Mariahoney, could you please post your time frame? Thanks
Choyty

time line

Priority date: March 2nd week, 2002
Finger Print: May 3rd week ,2002
Interview : January Last week, 2003
Oath Sheduled: July 10, 2003.

Good luck ......

________

Maria

Maria,

Congrats!!!!

Good luck to you.

Finally its all over for you too.

I had applied my passport at my local library. They are open saturdays. They normally have photo services available as well.

Passport fees is 50 and they took administrative service fees 30.

I received the passport in 2 weeks (normal processing). Sent the original certificate.

For my husband's I-485 package I have sent My citizenship certificate copy (attested by attorney)

N400 Nebraska seattle

Ashley,
what state are you in? my dates are just like yours I was interviewd feb 6 2003. and then nothing yet. fbi says they have sent the report to nebraska in sep 2002( i was fp on sep 10) your oath took more than 7, based on that I have 2 months to go.did you do any follow ups? and congressman involvments? this is very unfortunate to have to wait for so long, congradulations on yours.

Thank you. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. I went to BCIS twice and they just told me that I have to wait. I contacted Congressman, I don't think they helpd that much. Good luck on your part!

mariahoneyy

mariah i know u are all done with ur naturalization and already have ur passport.... IF u are not on vacation in bahamas or carribean.... and have 5 mins to post.. then plz do so..

**did u have name change in ur application**

Thanx mariahoneyy... i am 90% sure u wont even read my message since u dont have any concerns with this process but just wanted to try...

shaky...

Name change request

I think it will be nice if everybody starts including whether a name change has been requested, when they post their time lines..

Interview in Dallas

All,

I had my intereview in Dallas today. My date line is as follows:

1. PD: Jan 03 2003
2. FD: Feb 15 2003
3. ID: Sep 19 2003
4. OD: Sep 24 2003

The folks at the Dallas SC were polite and my interview went smoothly. The interviewer asked me if I had travelled outside US and I said yes and he asked me to tell the dates of travel. After the interview, the interviewer congratulted me for passing and asked me to wait. He mentioned that after reverification (where another office validates the Interviewers work) I would get my oath letter (445). After waiting for almost 45 minutes an officer came out and handed some of us the oath letter inviting us to the oath ceremony on the Sep 24 2003.

All in all my experience at the Dallas SC has been a very good one. Pls note my case was straight forward. meaning that there were no changes in name, no relocation etc. I did not contact any congressman and let teh government machinary do its work.

This forum has been extremely useful for me. Thanks to all.