anyone got I140 RFE?

vijji241

Registered Users (C)
hi,
i got RFE for I140.
can anyone tell me how many days does it take to get approve after an RFE. did anyone get an RFE for I140 earlier.
Appreciate your support. really very tensed. god knows how many more days will it take to get approved.

EB2
RD: 11/1/2002
RFE: 11/26/2003
RFE submitted: 12/09/2003
AD: awaiting.

Hi,
I had an RFE about Degree evaluation and company financials. I sent them reply on 12/2/02. What was your RFE about?
It takes about an average six-eights weeks as per some posts
on this forum elsewhere.

hi ilfang,

i got RFE askin for 2001 tax return copy and other related to my company. was ur RFE the same?

if anyone got similar RFE do let me know ur status now..
thanq in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
My RFE is about qualification for the job position described in LC. My attorney said that it is quite common and very general. The RFE response sent to VSC is simply a revised reference letter from my advisor with specific start/end dates for TA and RA.

One of my friend got RFE for missing LC papers. They replied back and USCIS updated the online case status on Dec 05, 2003.

my I140 RD is Nov'2002...i notice that people who have filed I140 and I485 concurrently later to my RD have already got their I140 approved! does that mean that service centers are giving priority to concurrent filers..... My cousin who applied under the same category as mine but concurrently got his I140 approved in 3 months... y is this so?
if service centers are giving priority to concurrent filers what about people like us who have not filed concurrently.... do we have to wait for such long periods for our case approvals!!!! :(

vijji241
I also got RFE for 2001 tax return, W2, 2001 compay tax return. I also have similar ND and I also filed solo EB2. My company lawyer sent the reponse of RFE few days ago. I am yet to see RFE receipt on online message.
Keep me updated about your case. Thnks

Hi vijji241 and sn99,
I'm on the same boat as you guys. RD is in Dec. 02' and just reply the RFE a couple of days ago. I dont' know how long I've to still wait. Keep me posted too, guys. Thanks

a deeep frustrated poor guy

Originally posted by sn99
vijji241
I also got RFE for 2001 tax return, W2, 2001 compay tax return. I also have similar ND and I also filed solo EB2. My company lawyer sent the reponse of RFE few days ago. I am yet to see RFE receipt on online message.

Hi SN99,

I got RFE for 2001 tax return, MY company lawyer said they were asking only my 2001 w2 form, is that true? i understood 1-140 is company financial's why they want only mine. My RD Nov25. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
prasad

RFE Received by INS

I just check online message and it says
"On December 11, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."
My Lawyer mailed RFE response on 9th.

vijji241

Hi SN99,

I got RFE for 2001 tax return, MY company lawyer said they were asking only my 2001 w2 form, is that true? i understood 1-140 is company financial's why they want only mine. My RD Nov25. Any suggestions please?

Thanks
prasad

vijji241

Hi SN99,

Thanks
pasi

Your case may be different. In my case my Lawyer told that they asked for 3 things
1. Copy of My 2001 Return
2. My W2
3.Company 2001 return.
I had to send No 1 to my company lawyer. 2 and 3 they got from HR and Finance Dept.
I had not seen my RFE so I know what my Lawyer/company told

I-140 RFE - ability to pay

ND : Nov '02
RFE : Nov 13 '03
Concurrent EB2

I got an RFE for companies ability to pay - my salary has been lowered since my case was filed in 2001. Does anybody got a similar RFE ? and if so would help how his/her lawyer responded.

thx,
rhino.

Hi,
My online status shows RFE is issued on 12/04/2003 on my I140. How long will it take to get RFE notice from INS ?

-Thanks

Please post complete details.

Folks,
When you post messages please give complete details like Your 140 received date and EB2/EB3 category and if you already received your RFE then what RFE is .
It would help others... Thank you so much..

Details:

EB3/RIR Concurrent Filing/ Labor Substitute
MD 09/11/2003
RD 09/15/2003
ND 09/27/2003

I-140 RFE mailed on 4th Dec 2003

Waiting for RFE notice from INS.