anyone GC card was submitted at district office

robioradha

Registered Users (C)
i went with the reciept after filing I-90 got aletter saying send your original card , so before sending my card i went to stamp in district office , the officer took my GC card and told he will mail it , and stamped on i -90 reciept recieved dhs sacramento
after 2 months still i did not recieve any letter or email
so i wnet again and when i ask it is not showing up online
so re file again
i dont know ,, how long its gonna take

robioradha said:
i went with the reciept after filing I-90 got aletter saying send your original card , so before sending my card i went to stamp in district office , the officer took my GC card and told he will mail it , and stamped on i -90 reciept recieved dhs sacramento

------------ you should have sent the Card to service center with I-90 or when asked by service center. Local CIS officer may forget to send the card to service center it happended to somebody and he had to file I-90 again writing Lost the GC.
after 2 months still i did not recieve any letter or email
so i wnet again
--------- where you went again??
and when i ask it is not showing up online
so re file again
i dont know ,, how long its gonna take
---------- it is your mistake not to send GC with I-90 form to service center then again when the service center asked for GC you should have sent to them with letter. for passport stamping you only need I-90 filing reciept. write to service center the details (may help or may not help)
file the Form G-731, - Inquiry About Status of I-551 Alien
Registration Card ( send it with certfied return reciept)