do keep me posted

Same situation

RD: Aug 20Th
ND: Sep 24Th
Got EAD and AP for both of us.
No FP notice.
Keep posting and be in touch

Sure IndianGuy

I got my Ead approved on 1st Nov 2001 , Which Also happens to be my BirthDay :) !! Nice Present for me !!

When was yours approved ?

IndianNewYorker

No Title

Congrats, Mine got approved on 2nd of November.
One of my friend of applied for 485 from wisconsin a week before me, he did not even get notice for FP.

Which region you belong to for FP. I belong to Milwaukee.

Thanks

No Title

I spoke to IIO today(Jan 15Th), he told me they have not ordered for FP yet.

Any one you of tried calling, for FP status.

No Title

I did not ask about when they will be ordering.
I recently chaged my address, enquired about the status, wheather they ordered for FP or not.
To make sure I did not lost in the mail.

You are right our dates are close, we should update each other and keep in touch.

Hey thanks for starting this discussion.

IndianGuy

Hey IndianNewyorker

Good news. Just few mintes back I checked the status on AVM.It says they mailed FP notices for both(me and my wife) of us on Jan 15Th. I haven\'t received them yet.Why don\'t you call and check the status on the AVM. It looks like AVM getting updated frequently, atleast couple of times a week.
Good luck.
I think our files will go together, be in touch.

Hey IndianGuy

GOOD NEWS MAN !!!! Congratulations !!!I will check the AVM tonite & I will update this thread !!

Enjoy !! I am sure you must be "Breathing the sigh of relief" atleast for Now !!

Good luck man. keep in touch

Link Between Results of FP and Approval

Hi, the automated systems says that the results of my fingerprinting were received at Nebraska on January 2nd, and processing has re-started on my application. Any estimates as to how long 485 approval might take from this point on?

RD 07/02/2001
ND 07/14/2001
FP 11/23/2001

No FP Yet !! :(

I checked th Avm on Saturday 01/26 !! Same ol\' message. No FP in sight yet ! I can\'t get thru the Damn AVM to speak to the IIO ! So I guess i am gonna sit tight for FP to arrive !

No Title

Hey IndianNewYorker,

Following is what usually I will do to talk to IIO.
I call the number between 7:30 & 7:45AM and play with automatic message till 8:00AM and then select the option ZERO to talk to IIO. It won\'t take more than 5 mintes after that to talk to IIO. It\'s worth trying.

Hi Tom

I think it means your Figerprinting Checked Out Fine !! Your r clean and they have resumed the further processing !! What your RD and ND !! Depending on your Rd and country Your cases would progress !!
Regards