AnyOne from Wisconsin Waiting FP !!

Nope Man !! Nuthing yet !! Still waiting !! What about you ?

Are you eb3 or eb2 !!
Hey man here is what I think is going on regarding fp\'s . If you go BEFORE the date specified in your FP then its pretty much sure that you will get an RFE for emplyment and w2\'s & paystubs !! so i guess you hang on till your date and then go on your date !!
I got this info by browising diffreent messages !!

IndianNewyorker

No Title

EB3, I did commit that mistake already. Few days ahead I finished my FP. I guess I should be carefull from now on. Anyway thanks for the info.

fp notice for mad, wi

rd sept 12, nd oct 14
ap & ead ~nov 20
fp notice for me & wife -> feb 4 in mail scheduled for mar 10

keep hope guys

dMAN DSAKS

please post your eb/country too. again go on the date specified not earlier not later !! just a suggesstion !! did you AVM change ?

No Title

eb2/india - does it really matter at this stage? how long do you think
it takes after fp to get the final approval?
i checked avm on 3rd feb and there was no change, and notices came in the mail on feb 4th so i don\'t think it is being updated on a daily basis

Hey IndianGuy

how did the FP go in milwakee !! Cannyou tell me .. what time did you reach.. what was the procedure , did they ask for identification.. any problems .. time we should go and other details

Thanks !!

DMAN DSAKS and IndianNewYorker

My wife working in Philadelphia, so went ASC center in Philadelphia during weekend. They are open on Saturdays also in Philly.

You have to produce your passports and also they asked me for drivers license as another form of identification (may be for proff of residency).

I walked in to the ASC center in philly and explined the situtaion to service desk person why I came to Philly office. After that I had to fill a form for FP and submit the form and ID\'s to another clerk who will check the form and id\'s and assign us to FP clercks.

We just waited for few mintes and we got a call from FP clerks they will check your hands and take FP and give you a recipt.

It was very simple process, one thing we should be carefull is our hand should be clean(means no paper cuts or warts etc..).

recieved FP notice

yo guys!!!!!
finally my much awaited FP notice arrived today. still waiting for my wife\'s FP. i guess it should arrive by tomorrow. My FP is scheduled for 3/29/02.
regards
IndianNewYorker

Folks !! FP Scheduled for March 11th !!

We called th INS to Schedule Our FP they asked Us to come on MAR 11th, Even Though our notices says to come on Mar 29th !!

Not Bad , eh !

hi IndianNewYorker from mankap----FP in Wisconsin

i recieved my FP notice just today...milwaukee but my spouse has not yet....i too plan to go for earlier FP ...question do you think it can trigger an RFE and also does it help in overall processing time.

mankap

Hi Mankap

I am not 100% sure, Some guys who had gone for earlier FP got RFE\'s , It could have been Pure Coincedent !! not 100 percent sure, We had had to Schedule the FP with the Local law enforcement agency, and the Sergeant to whom we spoke with told us to come on March 11th !!

But i guess if your not in hurry then go with you Scheduled dates.
Relax your wife will get the notice in a weeks time. My wife got the notice exactly in a week after I got .

Good luck
What is your RD and ND ?

IndiannewYorker

to indiannewyorker from mankap

hi ,
thanks man,but tell me who is not in a hurry as far as getting this thing done.....:>

my VSC...RD is 12/20/2001
   ND is 01/04/2002

my FP date is 04/08/2001 and i plan to schedule it sometime next week .i have also been told that i can directly land up at the office without calling...do u know which no. i have to call...

mankap

Hi Mankap

The Number to call was in the FP Notice which INS sent to us. Since we live far away from Milwakee, and there is a law enforcement agency who does FP for fbi, we had to call that number, to scedule our FP\'s.

I think you can directly go to Milwakee, and request the FP\'s to be done, i think you will be fine, i know few folks who went to milwakee before the Scheduled Fp dates, and they got it done without a problem.

Goodluck