• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone from Romania?

greg dv2006
congrat
I hope everything will work smoth for you. I'm still waiting for second notice but I think I will get it only next week. When I filed I send the form for EAD for my wife, I got it for OPT, so when I check the status online it says that it takes 30 to 90 days to process this kind of case. So this will delay me a bit but I keep my hopes up. Good luck at the interview and write about it.
marvadur
how did your interview go?

Greg, I am from Romania but I have Canadian citizenship. When I asked them to switch from AOS to CP I mentioned I want Montreal, and they send me an e-mail that I have to prove that before I lived to Canada. I sent them by fax a copy of my house tax evaluation from Canada (where my parents in low are living now) and copy fron my health card from Canada. They told me to call in two weeks, I called, I was aproved, and in other two weeks I called again for the interview date, when they change the cut number. Other way, you are right, Bucharest is the place for CP.
I sent no I 485, my number was for January (I couldn't predict before when is the right frame of 2 or 3 months before your cut off number). I started with medicals (I did them for nothing, just the vaccins were good later, because for canada I had to do the medicals again), and I realized it's very uncomfortable to send your papers and just wait (how long?) and you can't control anythig. I found this forum and I read the stories. Somebody said that if you have time to wait you can do AOS but otherway, do CP. He said (not to me, to somebody else), "even if you'd chosen AOS and KCC told you to do not contact them any longer, send them an e-mail or call them and tell them you want CP". In that night I send the first e-mail to KCC and I told them I want this change.

RaGeLo said:
Is there anyone from Romania?

Servus !!!

eu sunt Aura si va salut pe toti de pe aici !!

Stie cineva ceva despre cum as putea obtine un internship/training in domeniul farmaceutic ?

va multumesc mult si bafta tuturor !