• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anyone from Italy?

Oh it will be easy.
My dad is in Italy and will need to do CP through Naples
it is not easy at all. I was current in November and I am still waiting for the interview letter. Believe me it is stressfull, much better CPO

Hmm, something is not right, you should have been finished by now with that number.
Did you try to do an infopass to inquire?

I went through the same process 5 years ago, AOS from a F1 visa in Boston. Check my detailed timeline in my signature. It took me 4 months from the packet sent to Chicago and my interview + physical green card in my mail.
If you haven't been called yet, it means that there is something wrong or missing. Did you fill out the DS260? You need to inform KCC that you want to pursue the green card and where you are doing it. If you haven't done it, You are pretty invisible to them and will never to called.
That's why I strongly suggest you to ask for an Infopass to your local USCIC office.

I went through the same process 5 years ago, AOS from a F1 visa in Boston. Check my detailed timeline in my signature. It took me 4 months from the packet sent to Chicago and my interview + physical green card in my mail.
If you haven't been called yet, it means that there is something wrong or missing. Did you fill out the DS260? You need to inform KCC that you want to pursue the green card and where you are doing it. If you haven't done it, You are pretty invisible to them and will never to called.
That's why I strongly suggest you to ask for an Infopass to your local USCIC office.

Nope! Your assessment is wrong!! The delay doesn’t mean something is missing, nor does it mean OP is invisible to KCC and will never be called for an interview. You’re creating unnecessary fear for the OP.

And FYI, INFOPASS is no longer available for status follow up.

Matteos, you mean well, but are giving inaccurate opinion. Sm1smom is the DV expert and Giovanna is aware of what she needs to do.

Nope! Your assessment is wrong!! The delay doesn’t mean something is missing, nor does it mean OP is invisible to KCC and will never be called for an interview. You’re creating unnecessary fear for the OP.

And FYI, INFOPASS is no longer available for status follow up.

There ya go.

Different offices have different timelines and things can change a lot over 5 years. Many people wait much longer than the 4 months you did.

maybe the Boston FO office has a different workload than Hartford, Connecticut. That i believe is the only reason

There ya go.

I bow to your knowledge, you were of great help 5 years ago when I went through the same exact process, I bet you can still see my name in the spreadsheet DV2014.
I was just trying to understand, I didn't see all the other posts she posted in the other section.