Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

I have not received EAD(I-765) notice so far

Thanks blueindia for your info,

Could you tell me please, after how much time did you get the receipt notice for EAD...after you got the I-485 receipt notice....the time between the I-485 RD and the RD of Ead?

And now I saw on the receipt notice of I-485 that it was written the receipt date of august 16th...I thought it's august 17th....as the uscis got my package on august 17th...

Regarding my signature ...I don't know how to do it...can you tell me please ...which is the feature for this?.

Thanks again!

Even I have not received EAD(I765) receipt. Today I got fringer print notices for all four of us with notice date of 10/10/07 for 10/26/07. I am still waiting for my childrens I-485 receipts and EAD for me and my spouse. About Signature even I don't know how to ad

all..

got FP notices for kids came to residence...ours yet to come..
Recpt notices for all of us came attorney last Thursday..
checks cashed on Oct 4th

Any one from July12 - 16th got their checks/receipts?

Hi All,

I'm still waiting for I485/765/131 receipts from NSC, filed on July 16th@11.16 am, signed by F.HEINAUER.

Today is the 91st day and I do not know how many days we need 2 wait.

PLease respond guys if u are in the same boat/bus/train/flight/ferry :)

How did you get your Fingerprint notice. My cheques cashed on that day only.Thats how i know my receipt no.
I got receipts for I485,131 and 765 with notice date of 1 Oct 2007 and FP notice date of 4 Oct 2007 (I797 in mail).

Here is my signature.

EB3 -PD Mar 2006
I140 - approved Nov 2006
Applied I485 6TH Aug 2007
Received Reciepts 1 Oct 2007
FP Notice received : 15 th Oct 2007 (Appt:1st Nov 2007)

Thanks

So your finger print appointment was sent to your Attorney? In my case my wife received her EAD and AP, I got my EAD but for AP an RFE has been sent to my attorney's office and she has not received it yet. Not sure what the RFE is for (my guess for FP appointment).

Thanks
Fingerprint notice will come directly to you. At least it is true in my case. My lawyer sounds like every notice (from now on) is coming to me directly.

I-485- still waiting

Our I-485 was dropped off at the Fed-Ex drop box outside lawyer's building on August 15, but actually picked up from drop off box on August 16 and delivered at TSC on August 17 @10:17 am and signed by A.VanVliet. Till now no sign of anything. The check was from my lawyer's account, since we just gave him a check in his name for everything and he took out the USCIS part and wrote a check out in that amount from his account. So I can't check if anything is cashed thru my bank. I know that he cashed the big check a while ago. So I am waiting. It's for 3 people +EAD +AP. Hopefully we will soon hear something.
Very frustrating. You feel so vulnerable. Have been in this country 17+:mad: years and still can't buy a house or even a car on payments. Everything has to be CASH!!!!!

EAD Approved (Online)

Just so everyone knows, I noticed the status change on my EAD application today. Shows "Current status: Approval Notice sent".

I-485/I-765/I-131: RD-8/8/07, ND-9/12/07
FP-10/17/07

My application reached on July 19th. Nebraska office.
My check is not cleared yet.
Anyone in similar status?
What to do?

How long before you get EAD

Can someone please share their experience on how long does it take for us to receive the EAD card from the date the status changes to card production ordered. Mine is with NSC since the receipt number starts with LIN..

Thank you,

I received all receipt notices, filed on August 17th,Nebraska

Hello everybody,

My situation is like this:

Today, oct 17th I got my EAD receipt notice, the hard copy( on oct 13th I got I-485 receipt notice).

On Ead receipt notice it's written :receipt notice: Oct 4th......

......could someone tell me please, in how much time should I get the notice with card production ordered, online status, for EAD?

....could somebody tell me please....how do I make to have a signature also like everybody?

I would appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an answer to your 1st question. Here is how you create a signature.
1. Click on "Quick Links" at the top of this page.
2. Select "Edit Signature" from the drop down menu.
3. After creatinng your signature, save it.

Hello everybody,

My situation is like this:

Today, oct 17th I got my EAD receipt notice, the hard copy( on oct 13th I got I-485 receipt notice).

On Ead receipt notice it's written :receipt notice: Oct 4th......

......could someone tell me please, in how much time should I get the notice with card production ordered, online status, for EAD?

....could somebody tell me please....how do I make to have a signature also like everybody?

I would appreciate your help.

Can someone please share their experience on how long does it take for us to receive the EAD card from the date the status changes to card production ordered. Mine is with NSC since the receipt number starts with LIN..

Thank you,

Hello gurus,
Can someone who got the EAD share their experiences. How long does it take to receive the EAD card from the date the status changes to card production ordered. Any approximations... any thoughts...

Thanks,

140 Receipt

Hello Friends, I 've done concurrent filing on August 14th and the same was received in TX on Aug 15th. Later the case is moved to NSC. I received the receipts yesterday Oct 17th for 485/EAD/AP for me and spouse. But I havent received any receipts for my 140. Is there any issue ? Will I get the receipt or Will it be directly sent to Employer. Pls let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD without notification

I got my EAD card out of blue in the mail. What a surprise. There was not even card production ordered message updated yet in CRIS. This is best gift for me.:D
In CRIS, it was showing they received the application and case is pending!!
What a processing from Texas Service Center.

EDA card orderd

Finally, I was able to check my status on-line(only for I-765 though). It says LUD 10/17 and card orderd.

Thanks