Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

Congrats on getting the receipts. Can you tell me whether you got in mail or thru your lawyer or by calling NSC.I also sent my application around the same time and was wondering how to go about in my case. Any inputs. Thanks in advance.

I got thru my employer/lawyer. I never expected this ;-) and before that I called 3 times USCIS but they asked me to wait 90days ;-(

I hope you will get soon.

Its a relief

I got thru my employer/lawyer. I never expected this ;-) and before that I called 3 times USCIS but they asked me to wait 90days ;-(

I hope you will get soon.

Thanks for your input. Its a relief to know they have reached till Aug. Maybe in a week,I will get it. Hope so.NSC ,Is there a number I could call. Luckily the 485/EAD/AP are my personal checks. Did your checks get cashed too.
Good Luck.

got my checks cashed, receipt numbers as well. waiting for receipts.

I found that my checks to USCIS got cashed on Sep 20th. I found the receipt numbers behind the check in my online bank account.

Now waiting for the actual receipt.

My application was received on Aug 6th 2007. see my signature for more info.

I finally received Receipt notices for me and my wife for I-485 alone though we applied for EAD and AP as well. My details are as below.

Date filed on : 07/19/2007
Date recd : 07/20/2007
Service center: NSC
RN issued by : CSC
RN Date : 09/19/2007

Case transferred from CSC to NSC.

What I don't understand is my home state is South Carolina which falls under the jurisdiction of TSC. But according the rules we filed our applications to NSC. Somehow those got into CSC and are transferred back to NSC.

I just can't figure out what's going on??? Will there be another transfer to TSC from NSC?

I think you can expect one more transfer to TSC. My EB2 approval from TSC, I sent all applications to NSC. Why they should mention in the website...submit either in NSC or TSC...now it took time to transfer from NSC to TSC.

Concurrent Filing

I found that my checks to USCIS got cashed on Sep 20th. I found the receipt numbers behind the check in my online bank account.

Now waiting for the actual receipt.

My application was received on Aug 6th 2007. see my signature for more info.

I filed my 140 & 485 on July 16 and Nebraska office received the same on 17th. So far no news and no Receipt…and money is safe in my account. Am I alone in this situation?

Cases in CSC.

Folks,

It appears that cases that were recd around 7/20 and later are sent to CSC. CSC is entering them into the system and transferring them to originating service centers for further processing.

I understand from this forum that number of applications filed even on July 2nd are not received the Receipt. Mine is filed on July 17th even though that does not solve the ambiguity.

I finally got receipts for EAD and AP too. Surprisingly these are still being processed at CSC. This thing is a mess now. The current picture looks like this:

I-485 filed at NSC, Acknowledged by CSC, Transferred to NSC
I-765 filed at NSC, Acknowledged by CSC, Still at CSC
I-131 filed at NSC, Acknowledged by CSC, Still at CSC.

This is a total mess with applications being transferred all around and some being processed at different sevice centers though they all got filed to one center!!!!

Got the receipts for the 485,EAD and AP for me and my wife:

Applications sent : July 18th.
Receipt date - Sep 19th

18th or 19th

Applications sent : July 18th.
Receipt date - Sep 19th

In your receipt , what is the receipt date? the AC21 countdown starts from July 19th ( actual application received date ) or receipted date ( sep 19th ) ?

Receipt date - July 25th 2007
Notice Date - Sept 19th 2007

Any Rejections?

Since no answers available to those applicants whose money is not taken from the bank, I am eager to find out whether there are any rejections so far on the submitted applications?

Since no answers available to those applicants whose money is not taken from the bank, I am eager to find out whether there are any rejections so far on the submitted applications?

Even to reject an application, they have to acknowledge the receipt. They are just slow. That's all. Don't worry, you'll see light soon.

EB3 (Original Labor)
PD: September 2004
Labor Certified: Jan 2007
I140 Filed: March 2007
I140 Approved: March 2007
I485, EAD, AP Filed: July 18th, 2007
Notice Date: September 17th, 2007
Receipt Date: September 25th, 2007
Center: TSC

Last edited by a moderator: