Anyone filed/submitted I-485 after July 5th thru Aug 17th, 2007 - Update Here!!

NSC updates

USCIS has updated that NSC is currently issuing reciepts of 07/29. But my I-485 application reached NSC on 07/26 and I do not have the receits yet. infact the checks also have not been encashed.

Is anybody on the same boat as me. I guess their updates are not exacly correct. Should I worry about my applications being rejected or this is normal and I just have to wait more?

Thanks

Ead & Finger Print

Dear all,

1485/i131/i765 - mailed 06/30, RD07/05, ND 08/25, LUD09/04
FINGER PRINT NOTICE: 09/28/07

MY QUESTION IS: Why some people get their EAD before the finger print notice? Is there any reason why some get their EAD faster? Maybe they applied EAD after graduated from college? Anyone who know, please reply.

Thanks

PD : 02/14/2007
I-140 RD : 04/19/2007
I-140 Approved :08/24/2007:
I-485 Package Rcvd at NSC : 08/07/2007
I-485 RD : Not Yet Received.

PD : 01/20/06
I-140 TSC
EB2 NIW
I-485 Package Rcvd at NSC : 07/06/2007 at NSC
I-485 Notice date : 09/07/07 from TSC
I765 Pending
I 131- Pending
Check cashed 9/10/07

case transferred to TSC from NSC.

Just called my lawyer and heard that they received my receipt number toady. My I-485 package was delivered to NSC on 07/03/2007. Since I haven't seen the receipt, I don't know the detail yet (RD, ND etc). I will update once I see the receipt.

Here is the detail:

EB3
I-485 Package Rcvd at NSC : July 3, 2007
I-485 Notice date : Sept. 6, 2007 from TSC

Last edited by a moderator:
Recipt Notice!

Just got an e-mail from my attorney's office saying they received the receipt notice in mail (postal service) today

Thanks

Yes, I do

USCIS has updated that NSC is currently issuing reciepts of 07/29. But my I-485 application reached NSC on 07/26 and I do not have the receits yet. infact the checks also have not been encashed.

Is anybody on the same boat as me. I guess their updates are not exacly correct. Should I worry about my applications being rejected or this is normal and I just have to wait more?

Thanks

Same here. my signature explains

check cashed

I noted on my bank statement that my checks were cash today. I485/EAD/AP filed on August 3rd. No receipts yet. Cannot tell which center it went to but I140 filed in April 07 went to TSC (still pending)

Src - Texas Service Center

See my signature. I got all receipt notice from my Attorney's office and when I check on USCIS web site it says it went to TEXAS SERVICE CENTER all receipt start with SRC

Thanks

Got the recept Number

Today I called the USCIS CSR and confirmed that my case have been entered in the system on 09/18/07 . I filed in NEB but the receipt numbers are SRC. transferred to Texas

Recieved Reciept

Filing date I485/EAD/AP - Aug 7 2007
Notice date - Sept 17

Recieved reciept for all 3 .

Category EB2/India
Center Nebraska

Mail or call??

Filing date I485/EAD/AP - Aug 7 2007
Notice date - Sept 17

Recieved reciept for all 3 .

Category EB2/India
Center Nebraska

Congrats on getting the receipts. Can you tell me whether you got in mail or thru your lawyer or by calling NSC.I also sent my application around the same time and was wondering how to go about in my case. Any inputs. Thanks in advance.

Finally

After a long wait, my HR forwarded an email which said the checks were cleared on 9/17. He said the accounting dept gave him a copy of check and the endorsment was not readable. He told the # starts with SRC. Still waiting on the actual receipts from TSC. I got the FP notice on friday (9/21)

Check cashed

My I485/EAD/AP application was sent on August 3rd, lawyer confirmed that the USCIS received it on August 6th. Our check was cashed on September 17th with receipt date for September 13th. I have not heard about any receipt but I could figure out the numbers on the back of the check. The numbers start with LIN wich means the NSC
My question is My I140is pending from APril in the TSC. DOes it matter that this center is different?