Anyone file PERM today?

Waiting since 04/29/05 - converted EB2 to PERM

No news yet, case moved from Audit Review to Final Review in In-Process.

shovonbd said:
Hey Folks

Applied 7/9 Final review then in Process 7/28

Got Certified By Grace of Almighty ALLAH on 8/12....

Good luck to all

Congratulation. Could you please let us know some more details about your case?

maliklongwait said:
Congratulation. Could you please let us know some more details about your case?

It was EB 3 (BS + 2) yrs small company 10 employee........Final review just after answering DOL email.............IN Process the certified by 32 days.........

Hope U will be OK also

Thanks

Filed in EB2 category at Atlanta NPC

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that my labor application has been filed on 08/16/2005 in EB2 category at Atlanta NPC.
I will update you all if I hear anything from my employer.

Any advice

Employer deleted email that is sent with password, username and PIN in order to apply for PERM.....we sent email to them asking if they can resend.....nothing yet....what else can we do?

Thanks.

shivany said:
Employer deleted email that is sent with password, username and PIN in order to apply for PERM.....we sent email to them asking if they can resend.....nothing yet....what else can we do?

Thanks.
I had the same problem... DOL reply to us within 2 seconds...
check with you employer....maybe he got something to hide...

Pulling my hair out here ....

Job order opened : June 13th
Job order closed : July 28th (employer left it open for 45 days instead of 30)

when can I file :
1) any day after Aug 13 (because technically its been more than 60 days since the job order was opened)
OR
2) only after Aug 28th (that'll be 30 days after job order closed)

does anyone have any experience with this ?

update: I have received the physical PERM certificate

It did not take two weeks or two months: it arrived Tuesday!!! It became certified only last week. I am moving towards I-140, I-485, EAD and AP.

On pre-PERM cases, three of my coworkers have just received their physical certificates late last week. Their online status had changed into certified about one month ago.

Seems things are turning bright. Good luck to all of us again.

cnqj said:
I have also been a silent observer of this forum and would like to share good news with you.

Filed EB2 on June 21 and became Final Review before July 5 (the first time I checked with my lawyer). Changed to In Process later. The lawyer saw online status Certified on Aug. 12.

Lawyer said it will take 2 wks to 2 mths to get the physical certification.

Some other details:
-quantitative financial researcher
-finished PhD courses
-employer has about 300 people

Best wish for all of us.

It should be 60 days.

bendover said:
Job order opened : June 13th
Job order closed : July 28th (employer left it open for 45 days instead of 30)

when can I file :
1) any day after Aug 13 (because technically its been more than 60 days since the job order was opened)
OR
2) only after Aug 28th (that'll be 30 days after job order closed)

does anyone have any experience with this ?

First & Last Name mismatch in PERM

Dear Friends

I am in Trouble....My Perm is approved on Aug 12 ..But Now I see My last name and First Name was toggled ..I mean First Name was put in First name place and Last was in place of First in PERM application which has been certified....

What should I do Now??? How to File I 140 and 485.....Should My Attorney contact DOL for name corrrection..??

Please advice.......I need Help//////

cnqj

Hi cnqj,
Congratulations on getting the paper certificate.
My case also changed to certified 11/2 week before and am waiting for the paper proof.
I had a query, did your employer or lawyer got any email stating the case is approved or just the status changed and they sent the letter.

Please respond.
Good Luck for I140 and I485.

cnqj said:
It did not take two weeks or two months: it arrived Tuesday!!! It became certified only last week. I am moving towards I-140, I-485, EAD and AP.

On pre-PERM cases, three of my coworkers have just received their physical certificates late last week. Their online status had changed into certified about one month ago.

Seems things are turning bright. Good luck to all of us again.

can you tell us who got the paper, your lawyer or your employer? thanks.

To VS Singh

Congrats. It gives us hope when we hear about another approval.
Could you tell us when you filled and which center?
Regards

EB3 Approved from Atlanta

Hi all,
I too am a silent reader of this forum. My labor is Certified today by god's grace!

Filing Date: 06/08/05

It changed from Audit Review to Final Review to In Process to Certified.

Processing Center: Atlanta

Job Position: Computer Programmer

Reqd Exp.: Bs + 4 yrs. I have MS + 4 yrs.

I have been working for this company as a Programmer for the past 2 and half years. And my other 2 yrs of exp is at the University where I worked Part-time as a Programmer while doing my MS.

No. of Employees: 3 (including myself)

Good luck to others who are in "In Process". Hope this info helps.

My LC filled on 08/03/2005 @ Chicago

My perm LC has been filled @ Chicago center on 08/03/2005 and currently in final review, i will post you guys if any changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
APermApplicant said:
Hi all,
I too am a silent reader of this forum. My labor is Certified today by god's grace!

I have been working for this company as a Programmer for the past 2 and half years. And my other 2 yrs of exp is at the University where I worked Part-time as a Programmer while doing my MS.

congrats.
why did you not raise the requirement to BS + 5 yrs and thereby qualify for EB2. You mentioned that you were working part time while doing MS (was this on student visa and you were working at 50% time?)

Congrats !!!

Hi there
First of all Congratulations !!!!
I am in same situation as u were. I applied on 6/7/2005 to Atlanta perm center. My applicationa also went from Audit Review, Final Review, In Process and still in process.
Can you tell me some more details about your case.

1) Did you try to contact them as 60 days have been over.
2) Did you receive any letter asking from you something or you just got certified all of sudden after In process.

Please throw some light on it. It will be very helpful. It atleast gives me some hope.

Thanks

APermApplicant said:
Hi all,