Anyone file PERM today?

GC_Reform said:
There is a difference between these cases and our cases. These cases are filed on or after 24th, and probably were NEVER in Audit Review like ours.
Here is my guess:
On 24th re-run a large number of cases like ours moved to Final review. ( If you look at the number of posts in Murthy and this forum you will find out maximum number of people are in this stage). This might have created a sort of queue in the system with all such applications. So we might be in for a longer wait along with no guranteed (45-60) decsion time.

I don't think there is any specific problem with our applications. Anyways let's see what's next for us. Good Luck.

I think this seems to make more sense. Those who submitted after June 24 & went straight to final review are getting certified quickly. Many of ours submitted before June 24, should have gone straight to final review but due to system glitch, ended up for a while in audit review before going to final review. The only question now is why they are taking so much time to make a decision. (In real sense, still the 60 day mark is yet to come for many of us, only one person reported date of submission as May 11 on this form). If there were many cases in final review, we should be having many cases reported as being approved in this and other forms which we are not seeing. It is indeed frustating, but lets hang in there and hope for the best. I also hope that retrogression does not come untill late sept or October.

Just to share my info:

Applied on June 22 in EB-3. Current status is "Final Review" since my employer responded employer verfication email on the same day.

Cross your fingers and watch the show. May be this case is a straight forward one with MS + 0 and H12 is Yes. But even MS + 2 cases also approved without the need to show business necessity. OR the CO reviewing our cases might be busy (lazy) to look into the cases.

irinastaicu said:
This is another approval from Murthy forum.

PERM online file date 06/24/2005 EB 2
Final Review 06/28/2005
Certified 07/12/2005
No request for recruitment report.

Do you think there is a problem with our applications, since we have been in final review longer?

Do Perm centers have phone numbers to contact?

I could only find their email address.

chi_dude said:
Zoid,

You should get a call anytime now. My lawyer called DOL yesterday and dol told him that they would be calling everyone who did'nt receive emails within 7 days this week.

Chi_dude

Hi all,

My PERM case which was initially filed on June 3 and was rejected on June 6 is also in Final Review now. Apparently the HR manager got the sponsorship email on 7/8 which they responded on the same day. On 7/11 they found that it had moved to Final Review.

I can see that there are a number of people who are in a similar state - any ideas when we can expect to be certified? I hope that it can happen soon and before the retrogression. I am told that the visa bulletin on July 15 will provide information on whether there will be any retrogression in August for EB2 category...is that correct?

Prats said:
Hi all,

My PERM case which was initially filed on June 3 and was rejected on June 6 is also in Final Review now. Apparently the HR manager got the sponsorship email on 7/8 which they responded on the same day. On 7/11 they found that it had moved to Final Review.

I can see that there are a number of people who are in a similar state - any ideas when we can expect to be certified? I hope that it can happen soon and before the retrogression. I am told that the visa bulletin on July 15 will provide information on whether there will be any retrogression in August for EB2 category...is that correct?

Prats,

On 15th of each month, USCIS publishes visa bulletin about the next month. Means they will publish visa bulletin on July 15th about August 1st. They will mention will EB2 retrogress or not from August 1st. So far everyone is good till end of July under EB2 category. However, it is most likely that EB2 will retrogress from August 1st for certain contries. However, no confirm news so everyone is waiting for July 15th visa bulletin.

case in Final Review

My Attorney filed my case on yesterday. Within 10 min, it sends sponsrship mail.
Once my employer responds to that mail, within 10 min it wents to Final Review.

My case is EB2, Master+4YR exp

Anybody know how long it will take to move to next status (certified).

filing PERM in EB2

Hi guys n gals,

i have a pending EB3 Labor in PBEC. Since we all are well aware of the efficient speed at which PBEC is processing the cases (mine is PD 12/02), I am sure it will be a while before we see any substantial apporvals from them. In the meanwhile i m looking at the possibility of filing fresh app in EB2 PERM thru the same employer without touching my pending EB3 labor.

my first Q:
1. can i file a fresh EB2 PERM labor thru the same employer without impacing the pending EB3 labor at BEC ?

if hypothetical answer to first Q is 'YES YOU CAN'

then my 2nd Q is

That when I joined my employer, I only had very close to 5 years of Software Development experience. Now I have 8 years of Experience + only BAchelor's Degree in Computer Science from India. If I am able to convince to my employer to advertise my app in diff job profile the one which is required per new PERM rules for EB2 criteria then would my less than 5 years of before- joining-expereince to the same employer would be an issue ?

Any thoughts from you folks would be deeply appreciated.

thx

Unfortunately, your experience with your current employer does not count. They have become even more strict with this rule after PERM. I had to leave my previous company because of this :(

prats, kewl, sairam777 and others:

I am compiling a list of people with their PERM application info so that everyone can use it, and put it into a spreadsheet.

Could you please tell us what your info is:
1. Job Title
2. Required Education and Experience
3. Prevailing Wage Level
4. Answer to question H12 (Yes/No)

Please guys, this would be very helpful for everyone.

Thanks!

Is it possible to track the PERM case status online ? Also should the acknowledgement number for the PERM case be 13 digits long as for a H1 receipt number?

Contact

To access online, your employer needs to create a sub account for you with less previlage, If he agrees to (Not my employer).

Other way is to calling appropriate processing center using this number,
Atlanta Processing Center - Phone: (404) 893-0101
Chicago Processing Center - Phone: (312) 886-8000

Today I tried APC and came to know that my case was certfied earlier than my employer told me and also they sent certified copy 12 days ago, which my emplyer says he still not received.
I am certified by labor not by employer, fredup with desi games.

Perm2010

Was your case MS+1 or BS+5 or the other way around, BS+5 or MS+1.
I mean, primary requirement was BS+5. What date you filed, final_review, certified?
Is this any one allowed to call DOL perm centers rather than the employer/attorney
to find out the status?

Thanks

When?

AnilMI said:
Hi, my PERM application shows "FINAL REVIEW" from last 3 days. Is there anyone's application rejected after final review status???

Can you tell me in when you have applied? Howto check the status online? How many days it is taking normally to get PERM approval?

Prat,

Do you have any idea - how one can know that the case has been rerun. My case was filed on june 7th. When I spoke to my lawyer on 7th of July, it was still denied.

Prats said:
Hi all,

Audit Review

Anyone who filed end of June/ early july who went to final review? I know maggie_lc is in final review. I was wondering if anyone else went to final review. I received the sponsorship email after 7 days and on 10th day DOL called and asked the questions. After that my case has been in audit review. Anyone else have the same experience and who have moved to final review. I was wondering if i'm in an actual audit or if this is a system glitch again. I filed on June 28th.

Thanks
Chi_dude

Hi PERM2010,

What information do i need to have -to check the status by calling the processing center. I do not have any information regarding my labor applications.

Do I need to get some information from my employer about my application.

-Amit

PERM2010 said:
To access online, your employer needs to create a sub account for you with less previlage, If he agrees to (Not my employer).

Other way is to calling appropriate processing center using this number,
Atlanta Processing Center - Phone: (404) 893-0101
Chicago Processing Center - Phone: (312) 886-8000

Today I tried APC and came to know that my case was certfied earlier than my employer told me and also they sent certified copy 12 days ago, which my emplyer says he still not received.
I am certified by labor not by employer, fredup with desi games.

I believe my labor applied in EB2/BS+5 or MS+1/Senior Software Engineer.

In order to check status you need to have atleast case number.
They will ask are you designated person, what is your company name, your name. It may depend on the mood of the person, you may get information or you may not. I told frankly I am not designated person, but I would like to know how long it take to send the copy my mail. Then she awnser to it inlcudimg the status of the case.

perm_faq said:
Perm2010

Was your case MS+1 or BS+5 or the other way around, BS+5 or MS+1.
I mean, primary requirement was BS+5. What date you filed, final_review, certified?
Is this any one allowed to call DOL perm centers rather than the employer/attorney
to find out the status?

Thanks

Filed as BS+5 or MS+1, I don't know what it means to reverse.
Filed on 24th June, 28th went into Final review, July 1st certified.
I don't know about sponsership, audit review, since my employer didnot tell me all those things.