Anyone file PERM today?

Depends on which state you are in. Mine is in CA, avarage processing time should be 4 weeks. But mine took 9 weeks. My lawyer checks with them every week, and they just say "assigned, still working on it..." But eventually it will still come.

makalu said:
Hi All,
How much time it takes for EDD to send the PWD? One of my friend applied it two months back in may 9th around and his lawyer is saying he still didn't get the PWD from EDD. Really appreciate your word on this.

Lawyer said my case is in final review

I am in CA. But I don't know which processing center it gone to.
This morning my lawyer emailed me saying my case is in final review... I hope I can get approval soon...

vjperm said:
Hi Zoid, Maggie_LC, Clx-Dude

Can you please let me know what is your processing centers ? is it Atlanta or chicago?

Are all three of you from California?

Thanks.

zoid said:
Hi Jay2005,

I noticed one of your previous post.

Many of us here are in similar sutivation. Got the sponorship email late and so could not answer to the online questions. :(

Guess we have to wait for someone from DOL to call us to do the manual validation.

Please share with us what happened to your case. Did anyone from DOL call your HR to verify the sponsorship? If so how long did it take for them to call you?

Zoid,
This whole system is crazy. My employer got the email on day 7 (the email was dated the day of filing) and when he tried to answer the questions, it had "already been answered". We got an email form DOL that it would take 2-3 weeks for them to call and verify over the phone. On day 10,(after filing) my employer recieved the call. He answered and it went to audit review. After the June 24th rerun, the application went to final review and it is still in the same state since.

sponsorship email

I'm in the same situation as well. Jay2005, i did notice that you mentioned DOL sent you another email. Did you follow up via email or call DOL to let them know about your email coming in after 7 days?
I spoke with my lawyer and he said that DOL admits to have a lot of technical issues with this system and they are trying to fix these issues.

sponsorship email

My employer just got a call from DOL. He answered all the questions. So i guess people who got an email after 7 days may get calls sometime soon.

goodluck.

Current Status?

What is your current status after answering the phone call...

Thanks.

QUOTE=chi_dude]My employer just got a call from DOL. He answered all the questions. So i guess people who got an email after 7 days may get calls sometime soon.

goodluck.[/QUOTE]

Final Review to Audit!!!

My lawyer just informed me that although my case shows "Final Review" in the online system since 6/24/05, they got a audit letter in the mail today. They have asked for
1. A signed statement outlining the recruitment effort and rejection of applicants.

2. Hard copy of all the print advertisements ran for the PERM petition.

Anybody else have similar situation. I was under the impression that usually after "Final Review" it goes to "Certified". Anybody else in the same boat?? :mad:
:confused:

chi_dude said:
I'm in the same situation as well. Jay2005, i did notice that you mentioned DOL sent you another email. Did you follow up via email or call DOL to let them know about your email coming in after 7 days?
I spoke with my lawyer and he said that DOL admits to have a lot of technical issues with this system and they are trying to fix these issues.

chi_dude,
My employer emailed them.

To Cabal

Cabal,
May be answer to the following questions will help to understand the situation better:

1. Why do you think it is audited ? People have reported previously that DOL asks for such reports in final review (not all the time though).

2. What is your current status ? I guess it should still be Final Review.

3. What date was it sent by DOL ? It could be printed before re-run ?

I think it might not be an audit, infact may be closer to the approval. I am in the same boat, Audit Review changed to Final Review after 24th re-run. No updates after that.

Good Luck.

Cabal,

This is not an audit. So many people reported to receive such a request and in a few days after they were certified. Good luck!
Who receive the request: your laywer or your employer?

irinastaicu said:
Cabal,

This is not an audit. So many people reported to receive such a request and in a few days after they were certified. Good luck!
Who receive the request: your laywer or your employer?

Thanks to you and GC Reform. I hope that the certifying officer accepts the recruitment report letter that my attorney is preparing now. I am desprately in need of some good luck, this being my 3rd attempt to get my labor certification. First attempt-company went bankrupt, second attempt-shady attorney did not inform that same company experience does not count, third attempt-at the mercy of PERM system :mad:
:(

recruitment report

Recruitment report :

What information is written in the report? Should we include all the details of the applicants?

cabal said:
Thanks to you and GC Reform. I hope that the certifying officer accepts the recruitment report letter that my attorney is preparing now. I am desprately in need of some good luck, this being my 3rd attempt to get my labor certification. First attempt-company went bankrupt, second attempt-shady attorney did not inform that same company experience does not count, third attempt-at the mercy of PERM system :mad:
:(

Cabal,
I agree with GC Reform and Irin. Looks like you are close to being certified. At least some one is looking into your case. Ours are gathering dust, no news from DOL, no queries. Good luck.

jay2005 said:
Cabal,
I agree with GC Reform and Irin. Looks like you are close to being certified. At least some one is looking into your case. Ours are gathering dust, no news from DOL, no queries. Good luck.
Thanks for the encouragement. Does anybody know what they are looking for in the recruitment report letter. Do we need to provide the names, quals & exp ect. of all the applicants. Most of the applicants were international graduate studens who would need spons. according to my manager. Any insights appreciated. Thanks!

Don't worry, your attorney will take care of it. OK. We have to report why each US Citizen applied, contacted and interviewed and why he cannot be hired (because of insufficient education or experience).

Perm Lc Approved

Hi ! All,
My husband's PERM Labor got cleared today. Good Luck to all who are waiting. Mine is still in Philly Backlog. How long will I-140 take?

cabal,

The objective of the recruitment process is to confirm that there are no us citizens available to do the job. If you say the applicants need sponsorship according to me they are automatically rejected. So there is no need to worry.

chi_dude, vj_perm,

good for you guys. I am still waiting on the damn phone call. Will let you know once it progresses

Good luck with your application

chi_dude said:
My employer just got a call from DOL. He answered all the questions. So i guess people who got an email after 7 days may get calls sometime soon.

goodluck.

Email

Zoid,

You should get a call anytime now. My lawyer called DOL yesterday and dol told him that they would be calling everyone who did'nt receive emails within 7 days this week.

Chi_dude