Anyone file PERM today?

CE; Level 3; MS+0;100%.

wildscenebob said:
helen999 - can u post the details of ur case?

job title classification by SWA:
PW level from SWA (level1,2,3?):
required experience (MS + x yrs):
did u meet 100% of PW?

thanks

Pw

I hope it is not civil engr. as i have a PW req. (MS + 0) in CA for a civil engr. and make no where close to level III wage.

cabal said:
I hope it is not civil engr. as i have a PW req. (MS + 0) in CA for a civil engr. and make no where close to level III wage.

cabal did u check my private message that i sent u few days ago? pls reply

Question

Roseind and others:

We are thinking of re-filing. I presume, because the original case was denied, in re-filing, my case will go for an audit. Since there is NO error on our part, refiling is essentially going to be w/o ANY change in the original application.

Question: After the on-line status will change to "Audit Review" , roseind, did you/ your employer get any emaill notification OR by now any audit letter?

Thanks

We have not received any letter for audit or email after status changed to "Audit Review".. we received only one email after replying "sponsorship" questionnaire.. it has the following "Thank you for completing the online sponsorship verification questionnaire. All questions were acceptable and the case will continue processing. Expect to receive formal notification via letter concerning a decision at a later date "

greatgc said:
Roseind and others:

We are thinking of re-filing. I presume, because the original case was denied, in re-filing, my case will go for an audit. Since there is NO error on our part, refiling is essentially going to be w/o ANY change in the original application.

Question: After the on-line status will change to "Audit Review" , roseind, did you/ your employer get any emaill notification OR by now any audit letter?

Thanks

Thanks Roseind for the reply.
I'll keep every one posted too.

Thanks

roseind said:
We have not received any letter for audit or email after status changed to "Audit Review".. we received only one email after replying "sponsorship" questionnaire.. it has the following "Thank you for completing the online sponsorship verification questionnaire. All questions were acceptable and the case will continue processing. Expect to receive formal notification via letter concerning a decision at a later date "

Question

For those who have re-filed, is there a way to import the entire old application while crating a new case, instead on recreating it?

Thanks in advance...

You can reuse the form, but only employer and recruitment part only available from the old application.. employee details have to be entered again..

search case - click on the case number and press reuse button.. make sure to answer the first question and employee details.. all other entry will be imported from old application..

greatgc said:
For those who have re-filed, is there a way to import the entire old application while crating a new case, instead on recreating it?

Thanks in advance...

Thanks

Thanks Roseind.

We have been calling the DOL, they admitted, there "COULD" be errors like this, BUT pressed harder on refiling. They suggested writing a letter to the CO, BUT they don't know how long that could take.

So I think the wiser the decison is refiling. This is unfortunate.

Thanks

roseind said:
You can reuse the form, but only employer and recruitment part only available from the old application.. employee details have to be entered again..

search case - click on the case number and press reuse button.. make sure to answer the first question and employee details.. all other entry will be imported from old application..

Priority date issue when re-filing PERM

Hello,

this just occured to me due to the fact that so many PERM applications get denied right now (some with seemingly no errors in them even).
What if I file identical PERM application to prior non-RIR or RIR, cancel the earlier labor cert applications and try to attach their priority date to the PERM, and then PERM gets denied - the original date would be lost.
However what happens to the old priority date if I refile because the error is obvious and can be avoided with the next filing? Does that mean that re-filing is only an option for those without priority date issues?

Need help to file Under Perm

Hi, Guys,

Can any body answer me the following questions to complete my ETA 9089 who have filed already

1. what is NAICS code? ( Under section C. Employer Imformation)
2. Has the bargaining representative for ..........(under e. General Information number 24. (yes or No?)
3. Alien Work experience.

I am working for current employer for almost three years. So should I start with my present employer work experience?

:mad:

1. Check with your employer for their industry code....for computer sofware field it is 541511...use the following link for lookup.
http://www.naics.com/search.htm

2. If there is an employee union in your company, your employer has to give notice of filing of your LC to the union representative. if there is an union choose yes or no. if there is no union chose N/A.

3. you have to start with your current employer and list all your previous employment

shafiq70 said:
Hi, Guys,

Can any body answer me the following questions to complete my ETA 9089 who have filed already

1. what is NAICS code? ( Under section C. Employer Imformation)

2. Has the bargaining representative for ..........(under e. General Information number 24. (yes or No?)
3. Alien Work experience.

I am working for current employer for almost three years. So should I start with my present employer work experience?

:mad:

To great GC, roseind and others

Hi,
I have ben a silent observer of this thread. My perm got denied yesterday.
These are my details.
Physician/ EB-2
PD-may 13th, PWD determination dome thro OES on 3/29/05
SwA job order start date-3/30/05 end date-04/04/05.
Sunday ads-1st dte-3/06/05
Sunday Ads--2nd date--3/13/05
1st recruitment(professional organization)-3/23/05 to 04/15/05 ( It is a mediecal journal which is published weekly. So i think the end date should be 3/30/05 when the next edition comes??. lawyer mistakenly wrote as 4/15/05 instead of 3/30/05)
2nd recruitment--Employer web sitestart date-3/04/05 to 4/05/05
3rd recruitment--job search web site-start date--3/17/05 to 4/21/05.
Any suggestions why perm got denied.
How should I proceed for reapplying? how long it will take for the DOS letter?
Now I believe in friday the 13th to be unlucky!! that's when I applied for perm
Thanks,
Jay 2005

I think you should reapply

Jay,

I see two of your additional recruitment efforts within 30days time line of your filing application. ONLY One of the three additional recruitment efforts should be within 30days of filing.

Based on my experience it is useless waiting for their wrong letter, in your case there is a visible error.
You should reapply, after 30days completed for two of your additional recruitment efforts. Seems to me you need a good laywer. We can't take chances especially with looming retrogression while attorney pass their learning curve.

Good luck.
PS: I am not a laywer, this is my friendly opinion only and reapplying should strictly be your personal decision.

jay2005 said:
Hi,
I have ben a silent observer of this thread. My perm got denied yesterday.
These are my details.
Physician/ EB-2
PD-may 13th, PWD determination dome thro OES on 3/29/05
SwA job order start date-3/30/05 end date-04/04/05.
Sunday ads-1st dte-3/06/05
Sunday Ads--2nd date--3/13/05
1st recruitment(professional organization)-3/23/05 to 04/15/05 ( It is a mediecal journal which is published weekly. So i think the end date should be 3/30/05 when the next edition comes??. lawyer mistakenly wrote as 4/15/05 instead of 3/30/05)
2nd recruitment--Employer web sitestart date-3/04/05 to 4/05/05
3rd recruitment--job search web site-start date--3/17/05 to 4/21/05.
Any suggestions why perm got denied.
How should I proceed for reapplying? how long it will take for the DOS letter?
Now I believe in friday the 13th to be unlucky!! that's when I applied for perm
Thanks,
Jay 2005

getting denial letter for us took 1 month and 5 days over it.

greatgc said:
Jay,

I see two of your additional recruitment efforts within 30days time line of your filing application. ONLY One of the three additional recruitment efforts should be within 30days of filing.

Based on my experience it is useless waiting for their wrong letter, in your case there is a visible error.
You should reapply, after 30days completed for two of your additional recruitment efforts. Seems to me you need a good laywer. We can't take chances especially with looming retrogression while attorney pass their learning curve.

Good luck.
PS: I am not a laywer, this is my friendly opinion only and reapplying should strictly be your personal decision.

Question

Folks,

Can any one get idea from any where about the statisctic of applications filed todate under PERM?

Can we get the info. from our reources about tentative estimate of total applications filed under PERM so far? This could help us in,

1. Estimating total no. of cases that will go on audit. I am thinking MOST of the cases are denied, and I hear, once denied and refiled for the same beneficiary, it WILL trigger audit. Any one please correct me if I am wrong here.

2. Mostly, DOL does not have decided legal "language" for the audit letters yet.Has Any one received any audit letter so far? Audit requires to be corresponded via mail and NOT email.

3. Having analyzed this, it means , more no. of audit case, longer is the queue for receiving audit letters and then responding to it and then again waiting for "Final decision".

4. Can we estimate on cases approval timeframe that will be audited?

Thanks

greatgc,

Let me understand, if the lawyer would not have made mistake then there was only one recruitment effort within 30 days and Jay2005 would have been ok?

Jay2005,

Please let us know what denial letter you get. And what does your lawyer say why it was denied now you one possible reason for denial?

Thanks and good luck,

greatgc said:
Jay,

Good luck.

jay2005

I will sure let you guys know once I receive something from the DOL. Any suggestion for a good lawyer? Can I switch lawyers inbetween?
Thanks, Jay2005