Anyone file PERM today?

jay2005 said:
Hi,
I have ben a silent observer of this thread. My perm got denied yesterday.
These are my details.
Physician/ EB-2
PD-may 13th, PWD determination dome thro OES on 3/29/05
SwA job order start date-3/30/05 end date-04/04/05.
Sunday ads-1st dte-3/06/05
Sunday Ads--2nd date--3/13/05
1st recruitment(professional organization)-3/23/05 to 04/15/05 ( It is a mediecal journal which is published weekly. So i think the end date should be 3/30/05 when the next edition comes??. lawyer mistakenly wrote as 4/15/05 instead of 3/30/05)
2nd recruitment--Employer web sitestart date-3/04/05 to 4/05/05
3rd recruitment--job search web site-start date--3/17/05 to 4/21/05.
Any suggestions why perm got denied.
How should I proceed for reapplying? how long it will take for the DOS letter?
Now I believe in friday the 13th to be unlucky!! that's when I applied for perm
Thanks,
Jay 2005

SWA job order should be for 30 days. Either your message has a typo with wrong dates or only 6 days of SWA job order is the reason for denial (3/30 to 04/04)

U are right

Permperm,
that was a typo error. the start date for SWA was 3/03/05 and my lawyer had typed that correctly.thanks,
jay2005

Can you bring the CO in court??

hi,

Can you take any legal action against CO in Court????

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
jay2005 said:
Permperm,
that was a typo error. the start date for SWA was 3/03/05 and my lawyer had typed that correctly.thanks,
jay2005[/QUOTe
I am sure you also completed 10 days job posting at the site of employment. These arbitary rejections without good reason are horrble.
May be this is mother of all solution for this all backlog reduction.... summary rejection of all applications.

Short answer YES

Yes - you can by court appeal.

Appeal will take more than 4-6 months, by then you can not refile, and might get into retrogression trap. So theoratically yes, practically NO.

When we re-file, that definitely triggers audit, that will take longer too.
Conclusion: PERM is NOT as effective as it may seem. So far, out of 100% filinging, denial rate is somewhere between 95- 98 %.

Good Luck.

permperm said:
jay2005 said:
Permperm,
jay2005[/QUOTe
I am sure you also completed 10 days job posting at the site of employment. These arbitary rejections without good reason are horrble.
May be this is mother of all solution for this all backlog reduction.... summary rejection of all applications.

Short answer YES

Yes - you can by court appeal.

Appeal will take more than 4-6 months, by then you can not refile, and might get into retrogression trap. So theoratically yes, practically NO.

When we re-file, that definitely triggers audit, that will take longer too.
Conclusion: PERM is NOT as effective as it may seem. So far, out of 100% filinging, denial rate is somewhere between 95- 98 %.

Good Luck.

labortrap said:
hi,

Can you take any legal action against CO in Court????

:mad:

to permperm

yea, we have placed job postings for 10 days and we filed 30 days after the job posting ended.I am a physician. Meanwhile, I might get an offer for MUA/hPsa designated job in a different state.I am thinking of moving there.and plan to file NIW 140 petition and LC thro perm for this job. Can both be done for the same job? Any one has any suggestions how filing LC might be difficult for physicians in underserved areas?

Is there a requirement for 30 day timelag after internal posting to file for Labor?

Please advise ASAP.

Harshy

helen999 said:
Civil engineer
i'm a civil engineer too. so r u makin now level 3 wage? do u have a PE? what was ur past yrs of experience before joining ur current employer who is filing u the PERM? i think level 3 wage for ms +0 yr is too high. i'm way far of that as many other? i just wana make sure, i'm underpaid or what?

5 Years in H1

Guys,
Request your expert response.
1. Does the 6 year limit on H1 include time spent on L1 visa too? If I have been in US on L1 for 3.5 months and on H1B for 4 years, would it count towards my 6 years limit?
2. In the 4 years of my H1, I went to home country for a month on vacation, can I deduct that time from the 6 years limit?
3. I am about to join a company and it had already been advertising in all other forms except News papers advs, and they donot have Job Order. Does it mean that they will have to get a Job Order and wait for 2 months before they can file for Labour for me under PERM
I would really appreciate your responses. All the best to you

Physician and PERM

Hi,
Jay2005, I think that you can have the 2 processes of NIW and the PERM with same employer concurrently. Also NIW is a self petition so you can get that process going very fast and then try the PERM when you are comfortable with the system and employer.
Bye
Wi_lca

Need Advice...

Hi Everyone,
Need advice....

Health care professional (not schedule A) with more than 8 yrs or experience. No issues with the wage. Employer ready to help with PERM.
How should i go ahead with the process....
questions..
1. Should I get a lawyer?
2. Should I go ahead and file or wait for a few months?
3. How do I understand the employment effort issue better.
4. Is there anything else i should know/worry about..
Thanks
Wi_lca

Two questions on switching jobs

First time to come this community, hi there :) Wish everyone is lucky!!

I submited the LC application based on perm in company A, but for some reason I didn't exspect, I most probably will have to swtich to comapny B. Will the approval or disapproval of the LC in A impact my LC application in B?

Second question. As we know, PERM needs a lot of cooperation and support from the employer for applying the LC. Do you guys know if the stage of 140 and 485 also need any cooperation and support from the employer. Thansk a lot!

140 doea 485 does not

You need coperation in 140 and not in 485. I think by switching companies the software may or may not have the logic to identify you. If it does I am not sure how they have coded their app. It could reject both cases. However this is a guess. Maybe there is some PERM ruling that you can apply 10 such cases from all over the places...Enter the dragon PERM BEC. They should start thinking about handling heavy traffic of applications now...IBM can you help...I am kidding :)-

yixiu01 said:
First time to come this community, hi there :) Wish everyone is lucky!!

I submited the LC application based on perm in company A, but for some reason I didn't exspect, I most probably will have to swtich to comapny B. Will the approval or disapproval of the LC in A impact my LC application in B?

Second question. As we know, PERM needs a lot of cooperation and support from the employer for applying the LC. Do you guys know if the stage of 140 and 485 also need any cooperation and support from the employer. Thansk a lot!

PermWoes,

1. "Does the 6 year limit on H1 include time spent on L1 visa too? If I have been in US on L1 for 3.5 months and on H1B for 4 years, would it count towards my 6 years limit?" YES

2. "In the 4 years of my H1, I went to home country for a month on vacation, can I deduct that time from the 6 years limit?" File application to re-capture time outside of the US (better if you have prove like plane tickets, passport stamps - but if not just state that you were outside) - this has become much easier now.
3. "I am about to join a company and it had already been advertising in all other forms except News papers advs, and they donot have Job Order. Does it mean that they will have to get a Job Order and wait for 2 months before they can file for Labour for me under PERM" Correct, with job order always 30+30 days wait time.

Question

Hi,

Q: Can we save the ALREADY DENIED application in the .pdf format on local machine?

How?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

lets start a PERM Tracker

greatgc said:
Hi,

Q: Can we save the ALREADY DENIED application in the .pdf format on local machine?

How?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

Can we start a tracker with all the details such as dates for SWA job posting and all the recruitment efforts? There are many trackers on some of the other threads for LC which are helpful. GreatGC , Jay, Roseind can you enter your data first? I don't know how to do it.