Anyone file PERM today?

Make sure to put higher wage or leave that column blank when you are posting SWA job order before getting PW.. PW may come with higher rate than you are posting in the job order.. some state job order has salary as a required entry.

gc_2006 said:
maverick13,

you don't need PW for the SWA filing - only when you actually file PERM. So go ahead and save some time and get the PWD while the 30+30 days SWA is going on. We did the same. My SWA was posted last Friday and we are right now requesting PW from CA SWA.

Fyi

We did file one application April 05, was denied in 15 mins,
and we are still waiting for denial reasons letter. Per the DOL the letter was sent to us a week back, the lawyer says, he has yet not received any thing.

I will keep folks posted here.

Thanks

Yes, Final review

smile_sac said:
helen999,

Are you sure your status is "final review", not "audit review"? My lawyer said there is no "final review" such a status. would you please confirm?

roseind said:
Make sure to put higher wage or leave that column blank when you are posting SWA job order before getting PW.. PW may come with higher rate than you are posting in the job order.. some state job order has salary as a required entry.

Hi

I want to file my case perm. All the advt done for me.
Could u plz mail ur number I want to talk to u further details.

I am BE with 9 years experience. I want to file in EB2 and looking for good lawer

I appricate ur reply
raj_ey@yahoo.com

We received the letter

Folks,

We just received the denial reasons letter for our application filed and denied on April 05.

Though we have completed ALL three recruitment efforts done BEFORE 30 days of filing the application, we are given the reason that more than one recruitment effort was within 30 days.
We are thinking of appealing on this DOL error. Question is - does any one know how long an appeal can take to loose/win under PERM? I am sure if we re-file we will get audit. We don't know how long will the audit take to complete the case?

I am posting our recruitment and filing dates below:

Application filed on April 05

First Sunday Ad. : 02/06/2005
Second Sunday Ad.: 02/13/2005

First Recruitment : 02/03/2005 to 03/04/2005
Second Recruitment: 02/13/2005 to 02/20/2005
Third Recruitment effort: 03/17/2005 to 03/18/2005

Does any one see in error that we DID NOT wait for 30days before filing on April 05?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Good Luck to all..

Appeal may take long time.. you can't refile for the same position while appeal is pending..

greatgc said:
Folks,

We just received the denial reasons letter for our application filed and denied on April 05.

Though we have completed ALL three recruitment efforts done BEFORE 30 days of filing the application, we are given the reason that more than one recruitment effort was within 30 days.
We are thinking of appealing on this DOL error. Question is - does any one know how long an appeal can take to loose/win under PERM? I am sure if we re-file we will get audit. We don't know how long will the audit take to complete the case?

Does any one see in error that we DID NOT wait for 30days before filing on April 05?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Good Luck to all..

greatgc,

what are the dates of the SWA job posting and the recruitement effort afterwards?

Also it looks like 3/18/05 is less than 30 days from 4/5/05 - maybe that's why.
If you re-file the same items now - you should definitely be fine since we are in May now. Can you just turn around and re-file the same items?

Thanks.

The SWA job posting dates are Start: 02/04/2005 End: 03/05/02005
All other recruitment dates are as mentioned above, which one in particular are you looking for?

Thanks

gc_2006 said:
greatgc,

what are the dates of the SWA job posting and the recruitement effort afterwards?

Also it looks like 3/18/05 is less than 30 days from 4/5/05 - maybe that's why.
If you re-file the same items now - you should definitely be fine since we are in May now. Can you just turn around and re-file the same items?

Logic

I think Logic would be

- Take the Maximum (Latest) Date from all the 3 Ad-Process
- Add 30 days to it, say DateZZ.
- Compare it with Application Filing Date
- If DateZZ > Application Filing Date
Case:DENIED
else
Case:pASS

I agree

Yes- I agree ,

That should be the logic.
I counted the dates throwing calender infront of me sicne morning,
believe me the logic tells me PASS.
This really seems DOL error, if so, WE MUST correct it, otherwise others will be in the same boat as I am..
This DOL is never going to improve :mad:

maxblacks said:
I think Logic would be

- Take the Maximum (Latest) Date from all the 3 Ad-Process
- Add 30 days to it, say DateZZ.
- Compare it with Application Filing Date
- If DateZZ > Application Filing Date
Case:DENIED
else
Case:pASS

greatgc said:
Folks,

Thanks a lot in advance.
Good Luck to all..

when is the job order placed for this case? Sorry..I just looked at the job order dates also. It is perfect. Instead of appealing try sending an email or reply to the letter complaining of a system glitch. They may take it positive and accept your case for further processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
ram_ram:

Thanks for taking a look at this and for your feedback.
We might do what you suggested.

Thanks

ram_ram said:
when is the job order placed for this case? Sorry..I just looked at the job order dates also. It is perfect. Instead of appealing try sending an email or reply to the letter complaining of a system glitch. They may take it positive and accept your case for further processing.

helen999 - can u post the details of ur case?

job title classification by SWA:
PW level from SWA (level1,2,3?):
required experience (MS + x yrs):
did u meet 100% of PW?

thanks