Anyone file PERM today?

Which processing center handles your case? Atlanta? Chicago?

roseind said:
What is your case status today.. my case status is "audit review" yesterday it was "sponsorship"..

Chicago.. 300 employees.. I don't know what "audit review" means.. may be random audit or assigned to officer.

What is your current case status.. did your employer received email with sponsorship questionnaire.. my case status changed only after completing sponsorship questionnaire.

Bulldoghu:

How long did it take to change your case status from pending sponsorship
to sponsorship? Did your employer fill the sponsorship email as mentioned
in Roseind's post?
Thanks.

Bulldog and Roseind, what are the questions in the questionaire

Could you let us know that?
Roseind, did you file EB2?
Thanks for sharing.
Good luck to everyone.

iampppqqq said:
Could you let us know that?
Roseind, did you file EB2?
Thanks for sharing.
Good luck to everyone.
It seems DOL changed the system.. after submission for 5-10 mins status is "submitted" then changing to "sponsorship" Dol sending sponsorship email to employer. Once employer responded correctly status changing to "audit review". If the response is wrong "denied". No "pending sponsorship" status for last two days....

Only 4 questions in the sponsorship email..
1) are you the employer
2) Do you aware of filing this case filing
3) Do you have (title) position vailable at (location)
4) are you willing to sponcer (name)

Roseind:

Do you mean that the sponsorship email will be sent almost immediately
after you submit your application?
Thanks.

BMENone said:
Roseind:

Do you mean that the sponsorship email will be sent almost immediately
after you submit your application?
Thanks.

We are getting within 5-10 mins after submission (once status changed to sponsorship).

Lawer

roseind said:
currently my company has 7 petitions pending..

Hi

Give me ur Lawer info who filed 7 cases.I want ti file my case in PERM.It is ready to go.All the formalities done.Looking for good lawer

Tx

Anyone got Privailing Wage back from CA SWA?

My lawyer submitted it on 3/24. It's been 1.5 months now. When I check with the lawyer, they just kept telling me CA SWA is still processing it and we cannot push them... :(

PW in CA

My req. was filed on Apr 12th. According to my lawyer he spoke to somebody at CA EDD and was told that my requested has been entered into the system and I should be able to obtain the PW sometime next week.

PW from CA SWA

My PW request was filed with the CA SWA on Apr 15th, have not heard anything as yet. Do you know if I can place the job order with the SWA without the PW? Or are you guys waiting for the PW first and then the job order?

Hi,

1.When did you file the application?
2. Was it EB-2 or EB-3?
3. What's your lawyer's name?

Thanks

helen999 said:
My status changed from "sponsorship" to "final review" after answer those questions by my employer.

helen999 said:
My status changed from "sponsorship" to "final review" after answer those questions by my employer.
helen999,

Are you sure your status is "final review", not "audit review"? My lawyer said there is no "final review" such a status. would you please confirm?

maverick13,

you don't need PW for the SWA filing - only when you actually file PERM. So go ahead and save some time and get the PWD while the 30+30 days SWA is going on. We did the same. My SWA was posted last Friday and we are right now requesting PW from CA SWA.

My status is "audit review". Since your case status is "Final review", it seems my case selected for "Audit" ??. Nobody knows how many status DOL has and its meaning.. The status of all applications submitted by my company is "Audit review". Please confirm your status again, so we can add "Final Review" in the list....Thank you..

helen999 said: