Anyone file PERM today?

Job order

Can I file job order with SWA before the PWD received from SWA? Does any one has any clear idea on that?

:confused:

shafiq70 said:
Can I file job order with SWA before the PWD received from SWA? Does any one has any clear idea on that?

If the SWA job order does not require wage, you can post the job order before getting PWD... if it needs wage rate, better to post with higher wage rate..

Job order

How do I know, weather my worst state (MA :mad: ) require wage info or not?

Please let me know

:p

PERM EB2 filed on March 29

Didn't heard anything back yet. I suppose that is a good sign. But my application did require buisiness necessity, which is quite common in most cases. My personal feeling is that business necessity will not trigger an audit. From what I read about the PERM regulations, company will be the first thing to trigger an audit. Size of the company is going to a factor. Big companys are bad because they are more likely to lay off people, while startup companies are bad because DOL suspects if the application is real, especially file for someone who has not joined the company. Company business nature, etc.
Let's keep our fingers across and hope PERM is as bad as we thought (it was pretty bad when proposed rule came out).

hi

iampppqqq said:
Didn't heard anything back yet. I suppose that is a good sign. But my application did require buisiness necessity, which is quite common in most cases. My personal feeling is that business necessity will not trigger an audit. From what I read about the PERM regulations, company will be the first thing to trigger an audit. Size of the company is going to a factor. Big companys are bad because they are more likely to lay off people, while startup companies are bad because DOL suspects if the application is real, especially file for someone who has not joined the company. Company business nature, etc.
Let's keep our fingers across and hope PERM is as bad as we thought (it was pretty bad when proposed rule came out).

Hi,

I just sent you a private message.
Please check it.

Thanks

iampppqqq said:

Can I ask what reason for bussiness necessity was used?

iampppqqq said:

Did you check status in the online PERM system. What is in the column "status" for your ETA case number. In my case it was "submitted" and after 15 mins changed to "Denied". Just wanted to know what they are using for pending or accepted cases.

Suggest some good law firms.

Gurus!

Appreciate if some one suggests friendly & experienced law firms now preparing PERM applications. If your law firms are good, please let me know.

Thanks

Sorry. I don't know my ETA number. Can you check the case status online by ETA number or you need additional password?

iampppqqq said:
Sorry. I don't know my ETA number. Can you check the case status online by ETA number or you need additional password?

You need to login by using the same userid, one which your employer used to submit your case..request your employer to check the status..

Regarding Business Necessity

Hi

iampppqqq said:

I have sent you private email.
Please check.

Thanks

My company intends to put in a PERM application in EB-3. I am not currently facing retrogression (not from india china or phillipines). However, I do have a masters, and from previous threads, software engineers in EB-2 require business necessity, etc and could be problematic.
2 questions:
1. Will it be simpler if I file in EB-3 since I am not facing retrogression?
2. What will happen first - retrogression in EB-2 for india, china and phillipines, or EB-3 retrogression from all countries??

How soon we can apply for PERM

My company is going to put the Ads in the next week, How soon Can I apply for the PERM. I would appreciate if somebody can answer my question.

Thanks in advance.

Manmadh said:
My company is going to put the Ads in the next week, How soon Can I apply for the PERM. I would appreciate if somebody can answer my question.

Thanks in advance.

My Lawyer told me that we can file after 30 days, gurus correct me if I am wrong.

Perm

Anyone has updates on PERM?

roseind, has you company filed your case already? Would you please share your progress?

Perm Backlog Reduction Center

Hi,

Seems like there will be another PPWBEC(Perm Prevailing Wage Backlog Elimination Center). I filed my PW determination three weeks a go nothing came back yet. Now I think we need to create another backlog elimination center for PW determination or a central location for PW. :D

labortrap said:
Hi,
Seems like there will be another PPWBEC(Perm Prevailing Wage Backlog Elimination Center). I filed my PW determination three weeks a go nothing came back yet. Now I think we need to create another backlog elimination center for PW determination or a central location for PW. :D

I Totally Agree to Labor Trap. We have also applied for PWD in NY and now it is more than 3 weeks...

NOW WE WILL HAVE PBWBEC...

Any guys had applied under EB2 to get PWD?? i Guess the DOL personnel are confused with the new 4 level determination. :rolleyes: