Anyone file PERM today?

I got certified within 5 days from chicago

I got certified withing 5 days.
applied 07/22 got certified on 07/28.
waiting for hard copy

Mine too

rajaabhi said:
Guys

I just checked my Status at 11:05 am (ET) the status shows inProcess..

What about you all..

My status changed from "Audit Review" to "In Process". What was your earlier status.

Change to In Process

My status was changed from Final Review to In Process.

Atlanta,
EB-3
Filed 6/7/05
Final Review from 06/24/05

mine went to final review > inprocess as of today.
applied on 6/29...final review on 6/29...
7/28 in process

wondering to know if anyone knows about it.........

Audit Reviw to InProcess???

Mine changed to InProcess from Audit Review!!!
Applied 5-July
sponsorship e-mail 8-July After replying changed to Audit review
In process 28-July.

Is this a final stage or is it similar to Audit/final review status? does anybody know. Please share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only for "Audit/Final review cases"

My attorney applied my case on July 25 and it got denied... we figured that one date was mistyped. We resubmitted the case and went to Final review on 25th. Now both cases showing " In process".

Chicago-In Process state

Applied 7/13/05- EB2- Chicago - Final Review
7/28/05- Final Review to In Process. What is this new state?

Zoid,

What is your status today? I guess they re-ran all the cases and mine changed to Inprocess from audit review.

zoid said:
Hi nning,

My case is also in Sponsorship (forever).

July 1st - Filed (Chicago... case # C-********)
July 8th - received Sponsorship email. Unable to reply as it was > 7 days
July 18th - Received sponsorship phone call from DOL. Passed it
July 24th - Status still in Sponsorship :(

'In Process'
Looks like this is another grimmick by DOl to stall enquiries. Maybe another way to keep things status quo. These people are sickening. It is like a roller coaster ride for all except a few lucky ones. Maybe in due course they will invent more new terms. This is beyond reason. My lawyer has no clues. If any one has any, it is welcome.

In process = Audit/final review???

I think Jay2005 is right. I just called Atlanta processing center and specifically asked is "in process" a final state. The response was that they have introduced a new status and will take a decision after they obtain the documents requested in the letter - if i read between the lines correctly, I think this is just another version for "audit/final review".

jay2005 said:
'In Process'
Looks like this is another grimmick by DOl to stall enquiries. Maybe another way to keep things status quo. These people are sickening. It is like a roller coaster ride for all except a few lucky ones. Maybe in due course they will invent more new terms. This is beyond reason. My lawyer has no clues. If any one has any, it is welcome.

hi

my case was changed from sponsorship to in process too.

SEE WHAT i have been through, then you will know you are not that bad.
filed on may 21st
then went to audit review in oneday
denied by rerun on 06/24
and corrected by system on 07/06 to sponsorship,
never received anything from then, now, changed to in process.

my lawyer and I both contacted with DOL, the word"in process" is what they told us in email.

so, I am not sure if this is a nice move or DOL just uses that as excuse to get rid of the inquiries.

AC21EB3 said:
My attorney applied my case on July 25 and it got denied... we figured that one date was mistyped. We resubmitted the case and went to Final review on 25th. Now both cases showing " In process".

Checking Status - Setting up sub-account

My HR department decided against setting up a subaccount to allow me to check my status. Their argument being that such an account would give me access to the status of all applications (not only mine).I thought it was possible to limit the access. Can anybody confirm whether it is possible to give access to only one case ?

Thanks