anyone apped for H1 premium processing

mazdur_desi

Registered Users (C)
If anyone can share his / her experince on H1 premium processing, it will be useful.
I sent in a request for premium processing of H1 on 12/22 - reached USCIS on 12/23. No email notification that they have begun processing the case as yet. Money not deducted from the account also.

Don’t you remember that USCIS had holydays and still many officers may have not come back to the office? I hope that moment of cases will be only after 3-4 jan

they claim 15 calendar days

Thanks for the response. They claim 15 calendar days for H1 premium processing. Considering that 4 business days(and 8 calendar days)have already passed from the date of receipt of H1 petition, they should have at least initiated the processing.
Isn't this a fair assumption

Hi,
Yeah it will come to you within 15 days..(calendar days). Thats within Jan 7. and reagrding email/receipt dont worry.. U will get it within Jan 7.

bye..

It ain't gonna come within Jan 7

Current timeline:
12/23 USCIS ack the receipt
12/30 - 1000 bucks withdrawn
No status on the web on either of the above dates.
01/06 - Status on the web : Recvd response to RFE on Jan 5.It will take 10 to 15 days but since initial processing is complete, the time may be less.

My question:
Has anyone been in a similar situation?From past patterns, do they really mean when then say another 10 to 15 days

I will find out from attorney tomorrow the RFE. Attorney did not tell me anything about the RFE. I found out about the status on my own

umm..ok in ur case they needed extra info.
so once ur docs r submitted, it shld take max 15 days. But they have even mentioned that it will be faster coz ur initial processing is already done. So its max 15 days for u.

Let us know once u receive.
Good Luck.

If they have asked for additional docs or info then they will update your status the day they receive your response. 7 Months ago it happend to my H1 Trasfer and it was normal transfer not the premium. The day my lawyer submitted response after 2 days they updated the website saying case has been approved.

got approved

Paralegal called in to say that H1 has been approved.
Now waiting for the actual I797 (and hoping that is it in order unlike the posting elsewhere on this board)
Is there any official consulate documentation that says W2 are required for stamping.
I know that they require it since they specifically asked me about it last time but I could not find any official information for it on the web.
Need this to justify to my employer that I need W2s for past year. (They screwed up W2s for past year and have taken > 3 months to get amended W2)