anybody's file transferred to baltimore?

:eek:
My case also got transferred to baltimore:-

RD:- 6 Dec 2001
Transfer Date :- 30 July 2002
Interview Date :- Pending

Mr show off

forgot your own show off post

"it doesnt mean that i dont agree with shant.b....he has some points too....he is little rough..(as you all were with me and him)..
and i can understand why he is rough....

well anyway again gotta go early...chromarography is running...gotta see that too... "

They Want YOUUUUUUU?

Oh did they say that??
They waived your fees. Hmmmmmm

:D :D :D :D

hmmmmmmm
you really like to make fun of other ppl, right funloving?
and i meant my employer(not INS) they want me badly, i dont want them and they all know abt that. they have offered me 15% increment!!!!!!! basically i am waiting for my PhD degree not my GC. yes i admitt my wife she needs GC badly, for her residency.
and it is chromatography.
zxmd

Congrats

Congrats, american gujju! You really have good luck. Thanks for sharing the good news with us. Don't forget share info of the interview.

Did you get a long list document that you should bring?

I don't like people making fun of others especially most of us are in the same boat.

Thanks again, american gujju.

mdgcapp

Not every one

Though I admit your postings are quite amusing even though or perhaps, because you have something rattling in your top storey. You do not mind showing off.

I have not seen many people discussing their offers for increments on discussion boards.

Another point of view: you let your employer have you at 15% discount all these years.

Are you a discounted stuff?? Already?? so early in life??

See they sucked you here too!!! Tsk Tsk Tsk;)

PS: for others: please see his other posts in NRI diary...

again i meant when they(my employer)knew abt interview, they thought i am here only couple of months, i might leave them, so they increase my pay!!!!!means they want me, i dont want them. and i never show anything or talk big things abt me. pinheads like you dont understand. just try to finish your bs+4 yrs otherwise you will be in trouble.

any way list of documents, not long list for employer base gc.
interview notice
ead
job offer
pay stubs
labour approval
birth certificate
etc............

i will provide you exact list once i talk with my lawyer
zxmd

Hey AG.,
what is going on in this thread. You and funloving are exchanging lot of words.

Every time., i come and see this thread for new messages, but seeing only ur personal messages..

Stop it funloving... Enough mann.

Let this thread be only for "baltimore Transfer issues" Please.

HHS

you know i never started it.
i was just trying to share info with everybody, thats how we can help each other.
anyway i will keep posting more info as available to me.
zxmd

AG, funloving,

I guess we have lost focus in this thread. The idea was to help each other in the Baltimore transfer cases/ track progress of such cases.

file transerred to baltimore

My and my wife's cases have also been transferred to baltimore.
The details are:

RD: 10/17/01
FP: 03/26/02
TD: 08/09/02

Good luck to all of us.

:(

How long...

How long would it take to receive the notice from VSC that the case been transferred?
Has anyone received the notice with the transferred date of 08/08?

Judging from some recent emails it takes about 17 days to receive the notice. My case was transferred on 08/09, and I haven't received the notice yet.

To wnqqnw

My case got transferred on August 5th (monday) and I received notice on 10th August (saturday) by mail for me and my spouse.

My child received notice on August 12th (monday). But hers went to old address and got forwarded. Actually mine too went to old address and got forwarded.

My spouse had the correct adddress on the notice.

So you may have to wait for a week or 10 days at the most.

Thanks teleks..

I received the notice from VSC today (08/15), stating that the case has been transferred...(TD-08/08)

Will wait for the interview notice from Baltimore now.

Thanks again...

My case was transferred from VSC to Baltimore on 8/8/2002 also, and I received the transfer notice today (8/15/2002) too! Wow - some consistency by the VSC at last!

I hope that interview date is not far away...

Receipt date on transfer notice

Did anyone who got transfer notice pay attention to the receipt date? On my transfer notice, receipt date was ND which was 2 months later than the reall RD. Is that just me? Or someone else too?

Thanks,

You are right.. mdgcapp

The RD on transfer notice is the ND of original i-485 filing.
and the ND on transfer notice is the TD from VSC.
Let's see how long it takes to get an Interview Date now....

My friend's case with RD 09/26/01 was transfered to Baltimore on 08/07/02. He got the notice this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
ours too!

my and my wife's cases both were transfered to Baltimore. our RD is 10/09/01, the wierd thing is i'm the principle applicant. and i'm in PA, my wife's in MD. but ours were transfered to MD instead of PA.
my lawyer said being transfered to local INS doesn't necessarily means interview will be required. is this true? could anyone has this kind of experience before tell us how long we should expect to wait for further action from INS?