anybody's file transferred to baltimore?

My case and wife case both tranfered to baltimore.
RD: 9/18/2001
ND: 11/14/2001
How long its taking for scheduling interviews?.
Help me gurus....

Thanks
Gcsept18

NIC-I485
when is your case tranfered to local ins?? and when it is scheduled for interview ?? and when its approved????

Thanks,
GCsept18

Is there anyway we can notify to senetor to speed up our cases?
I think boston, newark all other local ins offices not taking longer time compare to baltimore.

Whats with baltimore?. I work next to ins office in baltimore

GCsept18

My case was tranfered to Baltimore in may-2001 and had interview on august-2001.... At that time it took 3 months for arranging interview....

BUT CURRENTLY MY WIFE'S FILE IS ALSO TRANSFERED TO BALTIMORE... I FILED HER I-485 AS MY DEPENDENT AFTER MY APPROVAL... SHE IS I DO NOT KNOW NOW-A-DAYS HOW LONG IT IS TAKING... BUT IT IS GOOD TO CHECK IN PERSON THERE IN BALTIMORE OFFICE ...

Rgds,
NIC-I485

I found several Sept. Cases are transferred to Baltimore in this thread. But One of few Sept. Approval is from MD too. I can not figure out what VCS's philosophy is.

Best luck to all of us!

RD Sep 5 transferred to LOcal INS Baltimore

One of my friend's file has been transfered to LOcal INS Baltimore. RD Sep 5th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things we need to know

On what basis does Baltimore issues interview call...

1. Priority Date?
2. I-485 receipt date per VSC (RD)?
3. Depending on the date Baltimore received it?

AND more importantly, what dates are running at present if one of the above criterias hold good?

RD 9/27 transfered to Baltimore

Mine too RD 9/27 transfered to Baltimore.:mad:

I am not sure which of the following actions makes this thread stay on top, So I request you all to do both. 1)Rate this thread as '5 the best' so that it always stays on TOP, just like the JULY 2002 and JUNE 2002 trackers thread. 2)I request the person who started this thread to make this thread 'Important' so that it stays on TOP. I guess you have to type 'Important' in the subject line.

Thanks

One more Feb 2002 case transferred - MD!

My case RD Feb 2002, has been transferred to Baltimore on August 5th. I casually checked AVM after seeing so many transfers on this board, and was surprised to see VSC acting upon feb cases. I also received a notice on August 10th about the transfer.

I have a problem.....

I sent AR-11 form for address change. Called IIO and updated them with new address. But the notice had old address for me and new address for my spouse. No notice for my child. Should I call Baltimore office and update the address for my case and check it for my child ? Is there a number to call ? Or should I try calling VSC IIO ? Any suggestions ? Do children receive transfer notices ?

Another problem......

I did FP as scheduled (July 18th) and the AVM chaged to FP results received and process resumed... But my spouse was out of country due to an emergency, and so I rescheduled the FP and was done on August 10th. Now will the FP results go to Baltimore. The AVM already says case has been transferred, so will I hear FP received and process resumed for my spouse ?

I saw one posting that interview has been scheduled for someone whose case was transferred in July with a OCT RD. And interview is last week of August. It gives hope.

And the other thing is, my case was I-140 CP and my attorney never sent any intimation to NVC.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, I think we should keep this thread alive, to keep track of the Baltimore transfer cases.

Details

RD Feb 7th 2002
ND Feb 25th 2002
AP and EAD received in March 2002
Moved in May - address updated to INS in June
FP notices sent to old address
FP July 18th and spouse Aug 10th
Case transferred on Aug 5th to Baltimore
Notice of transfer received on August 10th.
correct address for spouse. old address for me
I-140 approved for CP, but we applied for AOS 485
Both of us work on H1, never used EAD

Thanks for all your replies ! And I am from Maryland........

Another Feb. 2002 case transferred to Baltimore

My RD is 02-21-2002
FP: 07-12-2002
Transferred to Baltimore on August 5th.
What's going on??:confused:

I went to Baltimore INS this morning. A black lady with short hair told me they just got my case on 7/31. No interview schedule yet. I will get the interview notice in Oct. to Dec. At least in Oct.. I asked her if the INS will stop to interview in Sep.. She said she never heard about that. Anyone confirm that?

Irene

some good news

Some guys got interview notice already. It's a good sign for all of us still waiting. Not sure whether it's the same story for us. Keep fingers crossed.

Any one find out the reason?

Does anybody know the reason Baltimore cases are being transferred en masse? This doesn't seem to be the regular load-balancing effort that many people are assuming. It seems rather strange that Baltimore gets this special treatment (note -- by calling it special, I am not saying transfers are good; I'm just making a remark on the commonality of the cases -- so please don't start bashin me up :D ) whereas the rest of the states seem to have no effect on VSC's processing schedule.

got letter from ins baltimore, schedule for an interview on 8/27/02.
my info
pd aug 2000
rd 10/01/2001
nd 11/23/2001
fp 03/07/2002

case transferred to baltimore on 07/23/2002
got letter from baltimore ins on 8/10/2002, interview schedule on 08/27/2002.

i hope everything will turn out good.

zxmd

it better be

or else you will have nowhere to go.

You will have to eat your own words.

By the by did chromography finish??

chromography? what the hell is that?
again i am only concerned of gc because my wife is getting so many problems without gc........not me.
they want me.........i dont want them....
i think in your case you want them badly.

zxmd