Anybody's AP took more than 3 months?

gcckar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We have applied for AP I-131 for self and spouse at end of July 07.
So its 3 months now and there r no signs of movement on those.
Are APs really being processed in 3 months timeframe?
I will call TSC this week anyways but wanted to check if there r
generally delays for AP processing.

4 months and still waiting....

Although I was told it was approved few days ago, I haven't received it yet.

If you call customer service, they count 3 months since ND.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine in 10 weeks, yet my wife's and my daughter's ones are still pending - almost 4 months now. I cannot even file an official inquiry since they say that the case has to be over 30 days past due date to do so.

Ours approved in 40 days!!!

Hi,

We have applied for AP I-131 for self and spouse at end of July 07.
So its 3 months now and there r no signs of movement on those.
Are APs really being processed in 3 months timeframe?
I will call TSC this week anyways but wanted to check if there r
generally delays for AP processing.

We (Myself and spouse) applied for AP on 17th Aug 2007. But, got the whole package back for wrong filing fee. But, they had already assigned receipt nos. for both our cases....... So, we resent the same package with the correct fees. We got the receipt date as Aug 31, 2007. There was three LUDs on 9/3, 9/4 and 9/5/2007. But, we got our approvals in the mail (NO EMAIL) on 10/20/2007 with an approval date of 10/9/2007. Surprisingly, the online status still says....... case received and pending.... with a LUD of 9/5/07 -------what a bunch of crackos.

Anyway good luck to your case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine filed at Nebraska on July 27th with a notice date of Aug 3rd.

Although EAD approved on Oct 2rd, no signs of AP approval.

Spoke with TSC IO about AP

Just an update for those who might be waiting for APs..
Mine has crossed the processing timeframe of 3 months hence I called
NCS today.
I got transferred to TSC but then back to NCS.
The lady indicated that they are processing July 17 cases now.

My friend filed 485 EAD and AP on 7/28/07. Ap was approved 11/12/07 per online, not yet received in the mail. it tooked 3 month and 15 days to approve the brand new one.

I renewed my AP on Oct 8 (paper filed) with TSC, receipt date 10/11/07, approved 11/13/07 per online. Waiting for actual notice.

For any one who is concerned about timing of EAD and AP. I read one suggestion in these forums from one member who renewed EAD and AP for 5 years. The suggestion is to Paper file (not e file) and send[FEDEX] all documents (both reqd and not reqd ) to Physical address and not to PO box. He got approved in two weeks. We filed EAD for my spouse century(100) days ago and no signs of approval.

SO.. suggestion is do not file it online, better file it in line. :--).

I filed through TSC in Mid Aug, I131 AP is approved and mailed on Nov 2nd based on online tracking but I have not received the actual aproval. Is there anyway to expedite the case and receive the douplicate since I have to travel early December?

how to contact texas io

can anybody tell me the number of Texas center where I can call about AP

Filed AP, EAD and AOS on June 7th. I got approval of AOS therefore technically no need for AP and EAD. I got denied letter for EAD but AP is still pending. Don’t know how long it takes to realized them that now I don’t need AP now.

So I m waiting for denial of AP now :)

same thing here AP was approved; and online message says on Sep 13th they have sent approval notice but till today we have not received it.
spoke to IO @TSC, spoke to IO@ local office, created Service Request, Contacted local congressmen(last week)...no result yet....

AP approved now... lets see if we receive it :)

Our online status for AP (both cases) changed to
Approval notice sent as of 11/23/07.
I did not get any emails for this!

So took about four months.

Now let's see how long it takes to actually receive the documents :mad:.
After reading all the recent bad experiences at TSC, just keeping
our fingers crossed.:eek: