anybody still waiting for plastic (TSC)?

My wife and I stampped our PP on May 5th 2005. Still waiting for our Plastic Cards. We also moved to our new address and filed AR11 and have a update on the case status. Nothing happend after that

Hi Everybody:

Got my passport stamped in ATL on 06/09/05 - the were 2 LUD changes on 06/16 and 06/17. However, there has been no change in the message.

afs32

Rd- 12/05/2002
Ad- 05/12/2005
Ps- 05/27/2005
Co-06/14/2005
Cm-06/21/2005
Cr- ???

Eb3/ Atlanta.

fun never ends

Hi all,

My lawyer just informed me that geniouses at local office forwarded my files to storage instead of the card unit so now they have to retreive it from storage to start processing cards for me and my family.

and we are wondering why immigration is so ineffiecient!!

Spartakus

140 feb 04 - AD Jan 05 (Labor sub PD 1999)
485 Apr 04 - AD Jun 05
PP Stamped June 07, 05
CO June 14, 05
CM June 22, 05
CR June 25,05

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife got the cards --no change in my msg

hi
wife got the cards on 20th apr, both got Passport stamped around 2nd apr ,
no change in my msg but many LUDs
Its a VSC case..
any one in same boat

If I change my address after my passport stamping what should I do?

If I call 1-800 numbers and update my address will this going to update on my plastic card mailing address.

Gurus please advice me.

I would also be interest in answer to your questions!!

at0324 said:
If I change my address after my passport stamping what should I do?

If I call 1-800 numbers and update my address will this going to update on my plastic card mailing address.

Gurus please advice me.

Anyone used Non-delivery service

I called USCIS on 5/26/05 about not receiving the card (type of service requested: Non-delivery). I got a response today that says "a request to have your card produced was issued on 6/21/05. However, my online status still says "this case was approved ... " Anyone had similar experience? I wish the message indicated the card was ordered.

By the way, I called USCIS earlier today requested once again the non-delivery sevice as more than 30 days had passed since my last call. I also requrested the service for my wife and son that I didn't last time. I suggest all who haven't received the card 60 days after PP call USCIS and mention the word NON-DELIVERY.

RD: 9/4/2002
AD: 1/27/05
PP: 2/1/05 in Miami
CO:?

What's driving me crazy

is that TSC is operating in a totally chaotic manner.

It feels as if they are still living in the dark ages.

hi everyone, I got my passport stamped in Orlando, FL on April 18, LUD change on June 17, and I got an email today that my card is ordered. so it took almost 3 months...

good luck

yorkosa said:
hi everyone, I got my passport stamped in Orlando, FL on April 18, LUD change on June 17, and I got an email today that my card is ordered. so it took almost 3 months...

good luck

3 months? ouch...so i guess i am going to have to wait a bit longer to get any updates on my card then. I got stamped at the orlando office on June 17.

wheresmygc

Got emails (6 of them) today that my card has been ordered on 07/08/2005. My passport was stamped in ATL on 06/09/2005. There were quite a few LUD changes since then.

Hope to get the card soon.

afs32

Card Ordered today

yes, got two e-mails that card has been ordered and check the status and message has been changed.

Will update you guys whenever I would receive the card

Thanks
LaborUnknown.