anybody still waiting for plastic (TSC)?

Plastic Card

We got our PP stamped on 05/04, NO changes in On-Line dates or no emails. Anyone on the same boat from Orlando?

Orlando :pP Stamped on 5 May , no response yet

allyearlong
I have the same problem NO changes in On-Line dates or no emails.
We got our PP stamped on 05/05 in Orlando.
I think in Orlando there is some problem OR may be they are very lazy people.

Whats up with these abbreviations ? Let me guess.
PP - Passport stamped
CO - Card Ordered
CM - Card Mailed
CR - Card REceived.
Are they true ?

Tried to talk to immigration officer about plastic

Called 800 number, talked to a nice lady connected me to a 'not so nice woman' did not ask me for any # or open my case, she only said that is why we give u a one year stamp on the passport, just sit and wait for the physical card, fun never ends for TSC !!.

Spartakus

FYI - Status changed to Card Ordered.
_________
140 feb 04 - AD Jan 05 (Labor sub PD 1999)
485 Apr 04 - AD Jun 05
PP Stamped June 07, 05
CO June 14, 05

When Can I get the Plastic Card

My i-140 was approved in 3.5 month
My I-485 was approved in 5.5 month
Now 2.1 month has passed and still waiting for the Plastic Card.
I really do not understand why are they taking so long to get just a Plastic Card ?
mkshirsa

you got your PP stamped on 5/5/2005......so it hasn't even been 2 months yet. it takes 60 days to issue the card. so sit tight, and you'll get a status change around 7/5/2005

Where is our cards??? ~ Number to call

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Is it the same number with customer service?? :confused:

Anyone in Miami receive the plastic card recently?

I had my passport stamped in early Febuary and am still waiting for my card. I have a friend who had her passport stamped last November hasn't received her card either. Called BCIS help line several times to avail. Does anyone here from Miami or surrouding areas who recently receive the plastic card? Your experence is appreciated.

RD: 9/02
AD: 1/05

No card yet.......

Got PP stamped in Miami in early March........haven't received the card yet.Called CIS after 60 days and got a letter in the mail saying that card will be mailed in 60-90 days. LUD changed only once after PP stamp.
I do know a couple of cases where they received the cards a week after PP stamp.

Good Luck.
Suflalae.

Is this me or this seems to be a Florida Thrend?
I mean, everybody who said they didn't get their card are from Florida so far...