anybody still waiting for plastic (TSC)?

spartakus

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I interviewed on 4/13/2005 and my family's cases and my case were approved that day. Till now I have not got the plastic cards. The online status still shows cases transferred and I have not gotten the welcome letter also. Is this normal? Anybody still waiting on their card from TSC?

Thanks,
Spartakus

I am on the same boat. I had my PP stamped on April 1 and my online message has never got changed, still saying the case has been approved...

Allan

Our card was ordered on May 11, 2005. And this is the message, I got in e-mail

"On May 11, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".

KP
PD July 2000
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
AD April 27, 2005
PS: May 5, 2005
CO: May 11, 2005
CM: ?
CR: ??

Good luck to you all

I'm planning to go to have my passport stamped on Friday and will post my info then. But for now, would someone tell me what CM stands for?

same here

PP stamped on 4/19 after interview in San antonio office. did not receive the card.

after interview

Looks like it makes big difference when you have an interview. It takes longer then getting approved by TSC.

thx,
Spartakus

Stamped on May 3 with my husband together, I got plastic card but my husband hasn't. His online message doesn't change at all. My online messaged changed to card ordered and mailed on XXXX date..... I received my card yesterday. Don't know what's going on with my husband's card.

Called the 800 # today

Nothing useful, this lady was reading me on blah blah we transferred your case, I told her I know that and I already did the interview and I got approved, what is happening with my green card and she said I can not do anything else.
so the GC fun never ends!

Spartakus

Hi
My online message changed yesterday as Card Ordered. Where as there is no message change for spouse. Anybody had similar situation.

See my signature

thanks
Sai1234.