• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Anybody Gets 2nd Letter for DV2008

zahid474

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Does anybody get 2nd letter for DV2008? When KCC will start sending 2nd letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd letters will be sent after the first bulletin which covers DV 2008 program. According to datas of the previous years bulletin must be published between 10th and 15th August 2007. So it is very soon..

Hi there.anybody recieved the second letter?as i know the second letter should recieve about 6-8 weeks before interview date.so for those who have a low case number (for example up to 500 for asia or up to 1500 for europe and etc) which probably will interview in october,its the time to recieve the second letter?does anybody received it?

Hello, is it possible to get in touch with Kentucky and ask them whether or not they have sent the second letter? What would be the best way to contact them - phone or email?

if your number is not current, KCC hasn't sent your second letter to you. The second letter is the invitation to the interview, which would mean that your interview has been scheduled because your number is current. If your number is not current, you can't have an interview date.

KCC. That's why sometimes it's too late, or never gets to you. As long as you know the interview date, and show up for the interview, you will be fine.

Thanks LucyMO. When KCC will start sending 2nd letter? Will they send the letter randomly or serially of NL case number?

did you not read what I have written above:

if your number is not current, KCC hasn't sent your second letter to you. The second letter is the invitation to the interview, which would mean that your interview has been scheduled because your number is current. If your number is not current, you can't have an interview date.

I just called KCC, and was told when my interview date will be. I asked them about the notification letter for interview, and was told that they are printing and preparing the letter now. It should be sent out sometime next Monday or Tuesday. So keep your eyes on the mailbox next week, guys! Good luck to everyone.

Please create signature

I just called KCC, and was told when my interview date will be. I asked them about the notification letter for interview, and was told that they are printing and preparing the letter now. It should be sent out sometime next Monday or Tuesday. So keep your eyes on the mailbox next week, guys! Good luck to everyone.

Please guys try to create a signature. that will enable each and everyone to possition his/herself in anticipation of interview and so on...

Interview

How many people from asia go for interview each month? do u think asian with case number up to 1500 have any chance to go for inteview in october?

Just got my Interview Date.

Just got my Interview date. October 16, 2007. The second package will be mailed out in a week.
Thank god.:cool: