Anybody from RAPIDIGM INC.,(formerly computerpeople/RPM) got RFE?

No Title

Well getting to speak to someone in Rapidigm is like a blessing, recruiters well they are there only so recruit u not to solve your problems or even listen to them, my recruiter hasen\'t called me for months now and after a year when i talk about salary hike he says that either i will have to move to another project or ask the customer for a rate increase, well i always thought that\'s what marketing guys do, but i guess all the guys in the Rapidigm office are busy playing golf or yaping about something and they don\'t have time for low level consultants like us who mind u earn their salary.

Well i would agree that we are screwed from all sides and RIS is just making it worse. Well i would not be surprised if employees who work in Rapidigm offices get their GC done very fast cause they would have direct access to everyone including our lord jackie. Too bad we are consultants.

Its not going to be better its just gonna go worse so friends be ready for it.

No Title

If your I-140 was approved after Company name change, there is no problem. Otherwise You should expect RFE. For company name change, Employer provides the Press Release information saying just name change and the same Fedreal Tax ID for the company.
My RFE is sitting at somebody\'s table for last 4 weeks. I hope that they sent it by this week. MY FP is expiring in one month.

Jaya

No Title

Hi GiveMegc,

You are absoultely right. We may able talk to Clinton but not to any recruiters in Rapidigm. Only time they talk to you is when they recruit you and probably when you leave (It might have changed now as they have grown big).
 My recruiter A.H. Ravi A.... have occupied new position and don\'t even return call after leaving thousand\'s of messages(it was same even before atleast I could get hold of him after 8:00 p.m) but he want commission whatever he makes out of me. He has made another A.H by name Andy G... as point of contact, if you talk to him he says he is not making any penny out of me and he is busy and he is not a decision maker.

As you said we are totally screwed.

No Title

Hello Rapidigm Employees,

I have been reading comments in this space about Rapidigm and I am aware of all issues and concerns.

We started Rapidigm Immigration Services(RIS)to provide a better service to Rapidigm employees. We are in the process of adding more staff and re-aligning IS to improve our service level.

As you are aware, as Rapidigm has grown, my roles and responsibilities have also changed, but I am still available to talk to and help resolve issues of concern of Rapidigm employees as I have always done in the past.

Do let me know your concerns individually and I will do my best in getting the issue resolved.

Regards,
Paul Freudenberg

No Title

I didn\'t get my EAD and AP from local INS. I got them from VSC by mail and i used a copy of 485 recipt.

No Title

Thanks a lot Mr. P.F. for visiting this thread.

As others mentioned , everyone at RAPIDIGM is highly unapproachable( I think you may not be an exception ).

I have a suggestion.

If you really want to address our all concerns and you really meant whatever you said here , Best thing is to do call the meeting at the earliest.

One thing I know, is the foundation of this company is \'REFERENCE\' and the same thing can weaken/disabled that foundation.

Thanks

No Title

The person called Paul F who posted that message seems like is an imposter. I do not beleive that Paul F is visiting this site and reading this message and has the coutesy of giving an explanation. So dont beleive Paul F and his postings

No Title

Adding more staff will not work. Retaining staff with effective management would works. You may add staff of 100 people and they will leave if the right work environment is not provided for them.

RIS staff is not willing to talk to consultants and are rude while interacting with consultants. This is because they themselves are frustrated and find no direction or solutions to their own problems from management. So finally they leave. Their frustration and wrath comes on consultants.

Given this scenario RIS managers would be busy whole year just recruiting staff for themselves (after all they are also part of recruiting company!!) rather than doing actual work for consultants.

Rapidigm management team is full inefficient managers. So do not expect any solution to these problems any time soon.

Learn to bear with existing shit.

No Title

Hello,

I always believed I was accessible to everyone in this company, until today. My role and responsibility has changed over the years, but I always try my best to be in touch with what\'s happening in the field. When we started Rapidigm, our goal was to add a personal touch to the IT consulting industry by servicing our employees with a commitment to excellence attitude and at the same time, strive to grow and compete with larger companies in the industry. We have achieved growing this company at a frantic pace all because of your professionalism, personal sacrifice and work ethics to name a few. I am personally disturbed at some of these responses, we do not want to be just another staffing company. I WILL NOT accept that kind of image!! Today Rapidigm is growing faster than our much older and used to be larger competitors, all due to you, our employees and the company. With this growth comes internal changes and infrastructure needs to catch up! We the management team at Rapidigm are working night after night to address these issues. We will be adding RI Staff on the east and west coast offices over the next few weeks, however, give us a little time, we can\'t change things over night!
The purpose of this memo is to reassure you all, we will be working hard to increase professional staff to our Immigration teams through out the company to handle your needs and take care of these issues faster. This is our goal!

This will be my last visit and posting to this thread. I can be reached at my work number (800) 226-4163 or by e-mail at paul@rapidigm.com

Thank you for your time,
 Paul Freudenberg

No Title

omshanthi, you cannot get EAD/AP with either a copy of your I-140 approval or the original (approval) notice, so don\'t get too disturbed. But you do have a right to get a copy of any approvals/notices that you get from the INS. But you can get EAD/AP only after you file for your I-485. Once you get the I-485 receipt, you can get your EAD/AP from the local INS, provided YOU HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR TEH SAME to the main INS center - THEY DO NOT ENTERTAIN DUPLICATE applications....

No Title

I received FP notice from my lawyer office.
 My Details RD 08/24/99
            ND 09/17/99
            PD JAN/98 EB3 VSC
 I have to go to Albany NY for FP on or after 07/31/00

Thanks

No Title

I also suspect Mr. P.F being actuall P.F.

If you are the PF, then why don\'t you send email directly to your employees. RAPIDIGM has everyones\'s email.

Regarding your answers, "NOT HAVING ENOUGH INFASTRUCTURE" Well this answer everyone have been getting since past few years. If you don\'t have that why do you hire these many people? Don\'t you think of this before you hire people?

Its not just RIS treating us badly, its also company as a whole? How many recruiters answers Consultant\'s phone/email in a timely manner(Especially when they foresee Reiviews etc )? How many consultants are treated professionaly by their recruiters ( Their , Central point of Contact ) If Recuriter can\'t handle the load of the consultant , why Mgmt. let Recuriter hire that many consltant?

Why don\'t you have an open question/answer session (Questions should be collected in the Raffle ) with all your consultant some time soon. I hope RAPIDIGM really interested in building healthy professional relationship with their Professional consultants.

What everyone thinks about this?