Anybody from RAPIDIGM INC.,(formerly computerpeople/RPM) got RFE?

No Title

ND 1/99. RFE sent on 7/11 and haven\'t received it.
Which law firm is processing your case?
Thanks

No Title

ND 3/99, RFE 7/5/00.

VSC485 waiter,

a Pittsburgh law firm. How about yours? What they asked for RFE? Please share info

No Title

I am also from Rapidigm.
My email id is henry_1369@yahoo.com.
Please let me know which law firm is processing your case.
I didn\'t receive the first rfe (6/23) and they requested the second on 7/11. Since we haven\'t received this also, attorney is going to request the third one.The address to which they mailed is correct.
Really frustrating and i am loosing hope. If i talked to iio, they keep saying the same info. Sending prepaid fedex envelpoe to INS wouldn\'t work as they won\'t accept it. I feel someone must be lying as loosing twice in mail is impossible.
Any suggestions.
Thanks

No Title

Are you working in PA?

I was wondering if you got RFE because you are not working in PA.

Raveena.

No Title

I was expecting this message from RPM/Ra[idigm group once I saw the Igate/Mastech message. Any way, RPM is processing inhouse all the 485 cases. My case went by inhouse lawyer. Details EB-2 India, PD-Jul\' 98 RD/ND Last week of OCT\' 99.

I Have a question about Medical. My wife\'s Medical was waived (Doctor just signed and told as she need not have the test - But collected the fee for it) as she was pregant that time. Any experience/idea will she get RFE later in the 485 stage?

No Title

BTW, I am working in California/Bay Area and GC is processed in VSC.

No Title

Ignore my previous posting.
What is RFE. I am also from Rapidigm.Just last week got my FP Noitice. I am fed up dealing with internal immigration dept.

No Title

Please read this. Help needed.
I am from Rapidigm.
I didn\'t receive the first rfe (6/23) and they requested the second on 7/11. Since we haven\'t received this also, attorney is going to request the third one.The address to which they mailed is correct.
Really frustrating and i am loosing hope. If i talked to iio, they keep saying the same info. Sending prepaid fedex envelpoe to INS wouldn\'t work as they won\'t accept it. I feel someone must be lying as loosing twice in mail is impossible.
Any suggestions.
Thanks

No Title

raveena,

I don\'t work in PA. But it is nothing to do with where you work. I think it\'s because of name change.

alien

No Title

I work for Rapidigm for last 4 years. My RD 12/98. I got RFE for name change on 07/05/00 (mailed 06/23/00). For my husband, he has got RFE for the Affidavit of support. I heard that 16 people got RFE from Rapidigm through David Kim. David did not sent the reply to INS yet. Our company did not sent the employment letter to David Kim because Jackie is in California. My FP is expiring next month. Nobody is helping in the office. I have to miss my brothers wedding to fix this problem. I am depressed about the situation.

(Old) Company lawyer (Mark Goldstein) changed his office address. Please update INS with new lawyer address.

No Title

jaya,

Can you send your email thru Send Private to alien. I have been working for Rapidigm more than 4.5 yrs. Yes, I got the RFE. I knew that 17 guys got the RFE because of organisation name change.

I will write more when you send your email ID. We will make it happen.

alien

No Title

Anyone processing the GC thru TransNational?
Has anyone had any serious problems (other than the normal delay) with them?