Anybody aware of some way to request/trigger a FP notice
when FP expiring in 90(?) days ? :confused:

I wish I knew...

Sure I would cool dude, but since I couldnt find any such,
decided to ask the community just in case. I dont think
there is, but in such a extremely legally and burocratically
overcomplicated system, one never knows... :eek:

Here are my 2 cents:

Have your Lawyer office call and inquire about your current address info in the CSC system files even if it is correct!

The officer will trigger the FP request as soon as he sees that your previous FP has expired!

Good Luck!

mitack said:
Anybody aware of some way to request/trigger a FP notice
when FP expiring in 90(?) days ? :confused:

Do not worry! Relax! either you may get approved before 90 days or may get 2nd FP notice after 90 days. USCIS is aware of our FP expiry dates. There are lots of people including myself who had FP expired after 15 months of 1st FP. We got our 2nd FP notices after 20 months of 1st FP. You do not have to request them to send FP notice. If your files shows expired FP, you will get another notice to do FP.

gcusa99 said:
USCIS is aware of our FP expiry dates.

I disagree, my 2nd FP were almost 27 months after my first ones and if you read the posts here there are nov & dec waiters that haven't had a 2nd FP notice.

No I don't believe USCIS is aware of shit.

Whatever you can do to push things forward it's worth a try.

Hey Mitech!

That did the trick in my case! I got my 2ND FP request few days ago after both, me and my Lawyer called!

Great news bigboss0520 !
Hope you get the approval
right after the FP clear.
Can you tell us which number
did you call and what did you
ask them and whats your RD ?

Thanks much for the Kind words!

I called the regular NSC # 800.375.5283.
Call and inform the Rep that you are waiting for your AOS and would like to know if they have your current address in files?

My WAC is 02-214-5XXXX; ND: 06/21/2002 and RD: 06/24/2002
Wish you good Luck!

gettingclosernow said:
I disagree, my 2nd FP were almost 27 months after my first ones and if you read the posts here there are nov & dec waiters that haven't had a 2nd FP notice.

No I don't believe USCIS is aware of shit.

Whatever you can do to push things forward it's worth a try.

Gettingclosernow

We received our 2nd FP notices without request. The FP notice says" Our file shows that your finger print record has expired, FP can be retaken in order to continue your application process". USCIS looked at our files and sent 2nd FP notices. In your case it might have overlooked. Good luck with your approval.

what is CSC's number?

it looks like 949-831-8427 is disconnected and not valid anymore.

Does any body have the correct number?

sri

Just as a funny fact, I would like to remind
the other readers about:

bigboss0520 said:
Here are my 2 cents:

Have your Lawyer office call and inquire about your current address info in the CSC system files even if it is correct!

The officer will trigger the FP request as soon as he sees that your previous FP has expired!

Good Luck!

So I was right- it was bigboss0520 "lucky" 2 cents... ;)

It doesn't work for me

I called the NSC#800-375-5283 and asked the representative if they had my current address in file. The representative told me the only thing she can do is to change my address. Since I didn't change my address, she seems has nothing to do for me.

Did I call the right place? It seems like the National immigration service center does nothing except chaning address.

bigboss0520 said:
Thanks much for the Kind words!

I called the regular NSC # 800.375.5283.
Call and inform the Rep that you are waiting for your AOS and would like to know if they have your current address in files?

My WAC is 02-214-5XXXX; ND: 06/21/2002 and RD: 06/24/2002
Wish you good Luck!