Anybody applied I130/I485 with I912 Fee waiver?

I applied I130 and I485 with I912 fee waiver for my wife on Feb 03,2011. I am a USC. We received email confirmation from the post office next day, Today is Feb 22, It has been 19 days and we haven`t received anything from USCIS yet.

Please let us know if you are in the same situaton and about your progress.

It will be rejected with denial of the fee waiver because a fee waiver is not allowed for that. You merely caused yourself a delay. It will not affect eligibility UNLESS it is on behalf of a child that subsequently ages-out.

Im in the same

I applied I130 and I485 with I912 fee waiver for my wife on Feb 03,2011. I am a USC. We received email confirmation from the post office next day, Today is Feb 22, It has been 19 days and we haven`t received anything from USCIS yet.

Please let us know if you are in the same situaton and about your progress.

I aplied on february 3 2011 for my I-485 with a fee waiver request, USCIS received my applicattion on february 7 and I have no received any corrspondence or notification from them. So im in the same situation as you :(

@ragscuba and aearkun: have u guys received any notification/receipt from USCIS regarding I-485 with fee waiver request? How many days after USCIS received your package that you guys received the notification through email or sms (G-1145) AND Receipt notice through regular mail from USCIS? Did USCIS approve your fee waiver request? Thanks

@ragscuba and aearkun: have u guys received any notification/receipt from USCIS regarding I-485 with fee waiver request? How many days after USCIS received your package that you guys received the notification through email or sms (G-1145) AND Receipt notice through regular mail from USCIS? Did USCIS approve your fee waiver request? Thanks

The OP and that other poster who deleted their posts were asking about FAMILY BASED adjustments that require I-864 affidavits of support. IF you are applying on certain OTHER bases form adjustment, fee waivers are possible.