• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any Winner from Nigeria yet???

e no easy oo

omo you can't believe that myself and my folks has checked more than 100 entries with no winner...really pissed.

make i tell you my own story u go know say somethin is wrong...i don dey register since three years ago.. this one wey i dey register for people like 100 my laptop got spoilt on top am and u go believe say no body was picked out of everything i just check am nowwwwwwww
wetin dey happen can someone just tellllllllllll

@ Hello forumites.

I am reporting from Calabar, Nigeria. Not a single person, i say not a single person have won in a town of over 250,000 people. I work in an internet cafe, we help people apply for the lottery. I have checked over 600 entries so far, not a single winner. I repeat not a single winner. I don't know whats going on. I was a previous selectee, but now a July 15 non selectee. I think KCC have some questions to answer.

broda make u just try am again okkkkkkkkkkk

@highphy omo 9ja,shey u no wetin dey happen?wel nobody even no DOS mata again,e bi like sey DOS don kolo?but 4 dat ur own wahala,dem sey if person use 1 IP address 4 different entries dem dey eliminate the whole submission e no mata if na 1billion entries u submit oh na wetin i dey hear b dat,but i still no biliv dem,something dey wrong somewhere?

Hello my 9ja Bros/sis. this is still unbelievable, as of now, we only have just 1 winner from Nigeria! I mean Nigeria use to rank the 2nd Country with the most selected entries in these DV program thing, so what exactly happened this time around? I just finished checking 13 entries now my aunty entered for people, and no one was selected! 9ja isn't that backward again to say many people have still not checked their entries, and up till now, we just have 1 winner! I would suggest after Monday or tuesday we still have the same one winner, then we would have to draft a letter to DOS to ask/give us the amount of selectees these DV2012!

Isn't it obvious that not more than 50 Nigerians were selected. Why do we have to wait till on Monday to know that this lottery is skewed. Dv-2012 is as good as cancelled to be honest.To hell with DOS and KCC.

@direstra 1ts pls read back my post very well,i still say that i dont believe that IP address has anyting to do with multiples entries on different applicants and submitted on different dates also,something wrong somewhere?some immigration experts are saying that the issues of 1 person to entered 200 entries for different applicants and none seems to win that it could result to maybe bcos of using 1 IP address that all the entries could be eliminated.To me i dont think so cos we have been having many winners from 1 IP address for the past years and even last year.

@direstra 1ts pls read back my post very well,i still say that i dont believe that IP address has anyting to do with multiples entries on different applicants and submitted on different dates also,something wrong somewhere?some immigration experts are saying that the issues of 1 person to entered 200 entries for different applicants and none seems to win that it could result to maybe bcos of using 1 IP address that all the entries could be eliminated.To me i dont think so cos we have been having many winners from 1 IP address for the past years and even last year.

well, read what u post.

i won and i am from Nigeria

Congrats... you submitted your application on my bday....Cool....I won in 2009 and i also had a successful interview in Lagos,, Wud be traveling down to the states soon.. Al d best as well

Am a Nigerian Selectee and by His Grace a winner. Just hoping to hear from other winners and share the joy. I would appreciate any useful tips and advise in completion of the forms and all what not.

Here i am. Won on my birthday 15/07/2011. God is awesome. HE who started his work in my life would surely perfect it. Amen

Guys we need to accept the fact that we have lost.
It really does not matter to them who gets selected and who does not.
Congrats to all winner.