• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any Winner from Nigeria yet???

Why? What's wrong with this one? There is 1-2% chance of winning -- pretty low. Everything so far seems right. There are winners from Africa and Nigeria. Just wait a bit; it has been 3:30 hrs since they opened up the site. If there is no one/very few in a day or two then you can start complaining but I doubt there's gonna be a problem.

You say here that chance of winning is pretty low...but we know already 10 people, who won in May and won again. (And we know a lot of people who dont won in May, nor in July, and only very few people who won in May but dont won in July, 2 people)
Chance of winning is pretty low, yes? From 15 millions only 100000... how they (double winners) got a "big" luck to win again with the pretty low chance? Explain me please.

Now lm almost sure something is not right.Where are the winners?Its like theyve selected less than 1000 winners instead of 100 000.
It seems like theyve done it again..The glitch..!

Eishh, To be honest,i never knew it will be this difficult to get over this disappointment of not be been selected after getting selected on May 1st and mailed all documents. Lord give me the strength to forge ahead this is a real slap to the face and looks as though somebody has snatched away your destiny forcefully. I hope others cope better than I am,God come and heal me of this wound quickly. Congratulations to the new winners,hope you all gets your VISA.

@kalamajka,you need to know that @Delit2727 he speaks about low chances of winning where as we see many winners from May 1st still win again,and so many winners got selected in the last two to one day submission,it was the samething that happens during DV 2011 were 10 000 winners were selected in the last two days of submission and DOS is saying applicants should apply early in the program and while this they claim to selects more winners at the last two days of the program so whats the point of applying in the program,i think DOS are contrdicting themself?

@ Hello forumites.

I am reporting from Calabar, Nigeria. Not a single person, i say not a single person have won in a town of over 250,000 people. I work in an internet cafe, we help people apply for the lottery. I have checked over 600 entries so far, not a single winner. I repeat not a single winner. I don't know whats going on. I was a previous selectee, but now a July 15 non selectee. I think KCC have some questions to answer.

@olol 12 my brother it seems very clear that there is something wrong somewhere cos have seen here some winners from Europe yesterday in there NL was dated May 1st but later this morning its now says July 15.Guys dont you smell something funny here?

listen guys, when you enter a false confirmation code it must says, invalid code, but now when you enter anything, any code you like, it says, not selected, it's like the database doesn't search for winners or anything, please what to do now?

listen guys, when you enter a false confirmation code it must says, invalid code, but now when you enter anything, any code you like, it says, not selected, it's like the database doesn't search for winners or anything, please what to do now?

That has been explained many times man...it's faster doing a search into 100k records than into 19M....

There is a big big problem with DOS they are just pretending to have had a redrawer but they dont know that there more smarter guys out there who could figure out a true random,they cant deceive us that they did a true random?a common man on the street would know that the results were never randomized?